Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2009, 07:23 AM

Survivor is a CBS show. It's online if you ever wanted to watch an episode or two.

They cast everyday people throw them in the jungle or some remote area, give them rice and water. They have to survive, while playing challenges and voting off their fellow teammates, until three remain. Then a jury of their "exiled" castmates vote a winner, who wins one million dollars! Whoop Whoop!
    KARIEMELIA Posts: 110, Reputation: 8

May 5, 2009, 07:43 AM
    Good morning!!
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

May 6, 2009, 08:54 AM

Ok, thanks. Justy.. seems like a movie I've seen: House of Seven.

There was someone who kidnapped 7 random people from the US and shut them up in a huge house. Only one of them will survive and will win millions. To do that, they had to kill each other, which was not easy at first. However, days passed and the food given to them diminished. One of them tried to kill the others to gain money, but a policeman among the rest of six people prevented him to do so and died in the struggle.

The remaining six people were given more food immediately (through some window in a wall) and champagne. They realised that they were encouraged to kill the others.

In the end, some drunk, some becoming crazy, all but one died and the 'lucky' one got her money and 'freedom' (btw, she seems greatly in state of shock and trauma) . Unfortunately, the 'freedom' was short lived, and the finally unlocked entrance door locked behind her, to lead her to another similar house, with six other people, all having their bag full of money in their arms. (supposedly, they have to kill again)

Quite macabre, don't you think so?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2009, 08:56 AM

Yeah, there isn't any encouraged killings. Just vote people off.

Strategic and intelligence game, not planned. I love the show. Can't predict people, well you can but only to some extent.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2009, 09:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    Ok, thanks. Justy.. seems like a movie I've seen: House of Seven.

There was someone who kidnapped 7 random people from the US and shut them up in a huge house. Only one of them will survive and will win millions. To do that, they had to kill each other, which was not easy at first. However, days passed and the food given to them diminished. One of them tried to kill the others to gain money, but a policeman among the rest of six people prevented him to do so and died in the struggle.

The remaining six people were given more food immediately (through some window in a wall) and champagne. They realised that they were encouraged to kill the others.

In the end, some drunk, some becoming crazy, all but one died and the 'lucky' one got her money and 'freedom' (btw, she seems greatly in state of shock and trauma) . Unfortunately, the 'freedom' was short lived, and the finally unlocked entrance door locked behind her, to lead her to another similar house, with six other people, all having their bag full of money in their arms. (supposedly, they have to kill again)

Quite macabre, don't you think so?

Ok, I thought you were talking about a reality TV show in your area and was kind of concerned there for a minute. Then Justy's response was so nonchalant. I was thinking I was the only normal one!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 6, 2009, 10:31 AM

I want to see that movie...
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2009, 11:57 AM

Me too...
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

May 8, 2009, 10:44 AM

The big problem is that I'm not sure of that title... It's quite some time now... and I think it was in French... I took a look on the net but didn't find it... Do you guys know any site where we can download movies? I'll try different searches there to find that movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my boyfriend to show me affection and let me talk to my family? [ 6 Answers ]

My boy friend (Austin) has baned me from speaking to my parents.me and Austin have known each other for 5 years ,but dated a year and broke up I got married to another guy then I got pregnant but we broke up .and me and Austin got back together and now I have a 4 month old baby girl.my mother was...

Who was dying to get on Cavett's talk show? [ 1 Answers ]

Who was dying to get on Cavett's talk show?

Southern Survivor [ 2 Answers ]

Because of the popularity of the Survivor shows, Several southern TV stations are joining together and are planning to do their Own, entitled: "SURVIVOR-- SOUTHERN STYLE" The contestants will start in Alabama , travel over To Georgia and on to South Carolina . From there they will head...

Can a woman have an adam's apple? [ 3 Answers ]

I think I have adam's apple it is not that obvious but I feel it, is it normal to have a little bulge in that area

View more questions Search