Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2009, 05:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by basii View Post
    am not saudi am from sudan (africa)
    but was raised and born in saudii
    You can see exactly what's wrong with Sharia Law and any place where Radical Muslims impose it on people against their will. They are only marginally better than Talliban lunatics.

Personally the answer is simple. If you have a chance to go to a University OUTSIDE a nation run by radical Muslims... take it. Get a good degree and many doors will open to you in far more accommodating countries. You don't need him or his stories. There are plenty of men out that that would have far more to offer to you than he will.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 05:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by standee View Post
    how long should a man last normally in bed?
    You should start your own thread so it gets a better response.
    UKFunnyGirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 11:15 AM

HI AGAIN...
    I think you're kidding yourself if you think he doesn't know what he says hurts you. Everybody is giving you advice, but you seem to be in denial, stop making excuses for that pratt, move to a different country and meet someone else. Get to know yourself first.
    k3441 Posts: 47, Reputation: 3

May 4, 2009, 11:02 PM

Aw you poor thing, get rid of that guy and find someone respectful of you and your body! Then the fun will happen!
    basii Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2009, 06:44 AM

Thanks , but I have been honst with him lately and we communicate and really he did change and OMG I fainally had an orgasm not once or twice I had it three times OMG it was so amazing , and now we alk and communicate and spend more time together . And its not only about sex now and he like my body but am still working on lossing weight .
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2009, 06:47 AM
    thanx , but i have been honst with him lately and we communicate and really he did change and OMG i fainally had an orgasim not once or twice i had it three times OMG it was so amazing , and now we alk and communicate and spend more time together . and its not only about sex now and he like my body but am still working on lossing weight .
    Good luck basil I am also trying to loose weight:mad: not going so well for me though

May 8, 2009, 07:39 AM

For me to loose weight I take pills that makes feel full and I exersice .

May 8, 2009, 07:40 AM
    And how can I catch him lying and how can I let him addmitt it .
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

May 8, 2009, 07:43 AM
    and how can i catch him lying and how can i let him addmitt it .
    I thought you guys said you were communicating and now you think he's lying? This is getting confusing.

May 8, 2009, 07:49 AM

Yes we are but I know that he is lying , and he doesn't want to addmit it at all .
    And trust me is wayyyy to confusing for me too.

May 8, 2009, 07:52 AM

OK we are really good togther but , before I made one of my friends to call him and talk to him and he doesn't know that she is my friend anyway this was from a long time , and after we are really good with each other , my friend calls me and she tells " your boyfriend called me and he wants to see me " I was like WHATTTT and know I can't catch him lying and he doesn't want admiit it at alllll .
    What should I do ?

May 8, 2009, 07:52 AM

Well, trust is a necessity as well as honesty. If he won't admit something and you know for a fact he is lying, the lies can just become more and more... I'd leave him
    Clarizzy Posts: 26, Reputation: -2

May 8, 2009, 08:04 AM

You can't call it great sex if you don't have an orgasm.. don't fake it.. try telling him that, so you can figure out a way or try changing things up.. orgasms are important part of having sex..

May 8, 2009, 08:07 AM
    thanks , but I have been honst with him lately and we communicate and really he did change and OMG I fainally had an orgasm not once or twice I had it three times OMG it was so amazing , and now we alk and communicate and spend more time together . And its not only about sex now and he like my body but am still working on lossing weight .
    That is not the problem now... ( although it takes me a long time and a lot of energy )
    And sometimes I get dissapointed cause after all the effort that I do I get the orgasm but for only maximam 3 sec... :mad::(:eek::confused:
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 08:07 AM

I have just read this post and your previous post about relationships and in my opinion you are in a very toxic relationship. Now I know you live in a place where us women have no rights and are seen as a lower class citizen, you have the oppurnity to continue your education in a country that is not ruled the same as the one you are in now. Your Boyfriend (if you can really call him that) seems to just want you for the sex. And you got a friend to call him and talk to him and that resulted in him asking her to go over to see him. That is not a good thing. He very well could just be using you for the sex and cheating on you also. No matter how much you try you can't stop someone from lying. And it is pretty much impossible to force someone to tell you something they don't want to say. He also seems to be quite insulting, rudely commenting on your weight. I think that maybe time away from him with no communication between you two might be the best bet. Then you can sit, relfect on yourself and determine which would give you the better life. In my opinion taking the oppurnity to go to a good univrsity or college in a different country would be the best bet. I am sure once you got there and realized how much of a culture difference there is you will really like it. He may be the first love of your life but think about this. What if your true love is possibly in a different country then the one your in. Also... you would not have to worry about being thrown in jail for seeing the guy you want to see. (or woman as in the us they are not as biased about that. Though some are against it. Personal opinions in my opinion lol) You would experience something you would never experience in the country you are in, Free Speech and the right to do as you please (as long as it doesn't break laws) There are no clothing requirements and you would never run the risk of being stoned in the street

(I do hope I spelt everything right as I don't have the downloadable spell checker on here)

May 8, 2009, 08:09 AM
    OK we are really good togther but , before I made one of my friends to call him and talk to him and he doesn't know that she is my friend anyway this was from a long time , and after we are really good with each other , my friend calls me and she tells " your boyfriend called me and he wants to see me " I was like WHATTTT and know I can't catch him lying and he doesn't want admiit it at alllll .
    What should I do ?
    How can I catch him lying to me cause I know he is cause she is my friend and she tells me what going on and exactly what he is telling me when I call him and she is with him on the other line.. :confused::mad:
    Uber Member

May 8, 2009, 08:12 AM
    Basil... it sounds exactly like you only see what you want to see with him. It can't be all that great based on what you have told us so far. I know I wouldn't consider it great if it was me.

Just because you are used to something doesn't mean it's a healthy or good thing.

If you don't trust or bleieve the person you are with, or aren't able to because they lie or are deceptive then you are not in a good situation.

May 8, 2009, 08:16 AM

OK I actually tried to breakup , and I didbreakup with him for like a day and omg I couldn't stand being away from him .
    And it really hurt like really I actually went to the hospital to get my blood pressure rite .

May 8, 2009, 08:20 AM

This is something I would consider an extremely unhealthy relationship. It's doing nothing but hurting you and being with someone is not supposed to hurt you like this.
    Uber Member

May 8, 2009, 08:21 AM
    ok i actually tried to breakup , and i didbreakup with him for like a day and omg i couldnt stand being away from him .
    and it really hurt like really i actually went to the hospital to get my blood pressure rite .
    Breakups are rarely easy... and the longer you are together the harder it is. Its rare you have something happen that's so bad its easy to walk away without this happening. And that is from my own personal experience. I've never left a relationship without it being painful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Great R&B Song, Great Lyrics - Who's the Artist and what's the Title? Thanks [ 1 Answers ]

Singers: Male and Female duet. Female:- The sunlight smiles faithful every day for you. No one comes close to the joy you bring to me; whisper's like the summer's breeze. To put my mind at ease. When I look into your eye's I invision you and me on LOVE'S JOURNEY. So I wrote this melody because...

I really love her, we get on great, but she has a boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

OK so here's the deal, known this girl for about 6 months now. We get on great, we make each other laff, we get on perfect, she's amazing. But yep you guessed it she's got a boyfriend, but there is hope. They have been going out for about 8 months now and she loves him. No doubt about that. But...

I Fake My orgasm [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I am 20 years old and my boyfirend and I have been going out for a year now but I know I fake my orgasims with him when we have sex. What should I do? I want to feel having my orgasm so bad even though I only herd from my friends how it feels I never felt it. There was this one time when we went...

My boyfriend hasn't had an orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

Ive been dating my boyfriend for 3 months now and he's never had an orgasm. He's in his mid forties and we have had sex before we started dating; approx 3x in the last four yrs & I can only recall an orgasm once I think. We do talk about it occasionally because I have a challenge with it, not him....

View more questions Search