Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    basii Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Apr 24, 2009, 10:08 AM
    Me and my boyfriend have great sex and I never get an orgasm and I fake it ?
    I never got an orgasm with my boyfriend although we have great sex and am tired of faking it , cause if I told him he will get really pssed at me , and he always tells me that I need to loose weight, I don't know what to do .
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 10:12 AM

It's obvious why you don't have an orgasm your not comfortable- nor should you be! He told you to lose weight, did he even say it in a caring manner or was it out of anger or spite?

Sarah
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Apr 24, 2009, 10:14 AM

I think the thing you should lose is the boyfriend! He should not be telling you to lose weight! That is down right mean spirited. You should find someone who accepts you the way you are! You should never stay with a man that berates you or tries to destroy yourself confidence!

You should dump the loser and find a man that satisfies your mental and emotional needs and perhaps then your sexual ones as a side note. A relationship based solely on sex is doomed.
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 10:21 AM

I have to disagree just by a bit.

I think if you tell your partner they need to lose weight because of health reasons then that is OK. I think it's okay to tell them that they could benefit from losing a few pounds when they ask you "am I fat?".

However this guy is repeatedly telling her which is cruel in which she does need to lose the boyfriend.

That's just my opinion.

Sarah

Apr 24, 2009, 10:22 AM

I know that he loves me and he is telling me to loose weight cause he loves me but I don't know I love him so much , but maybe he is not saying stuff in the correct way . I don't really and I can't just dump him there is a lot between us , I know him from 4 years and this really hard .
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 10:25 AM

First, it is a horrible disservice to yourself and your partner to fake an orgasm.

Second, your relationship doesn't sound healthy, in fact, it sounds quite toxic, but there is only limited information given.

Third, if you are not emotionally comfortable with your relationship it will be difficult to achieve an orgasm. Many women never have the opportunity to orgasm during intercourse. Women have to talk to their partner and share what they enjoy and be comfortable enough in the relationship to relax and enjoy it.

Apr 24, 2009, 10:27 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...do-345564.html

View her other thread. This guy is an absolute jerk. He is in no way trying to help her health, physically or mentally.

Apr 24, 2009, 10:29 AM

OK justwantfair tell me what do you want to know so that you can help me
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 10:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by basii View Post
    i know that he loves me and he is telling me to loose weight cause he loves me but i dont know i love him soo much , but maybe he is not saying stuff in the correct way . i dont really and i can't just dump him there is alot between us , i know him from 4 years and this really hard .
    The real question here, is do you love you?

You have been in a relationship for four years, while faking orgasms the entire time.

Telling a partner to lose weight is extremely difficult and if he told you as blunt as you need to lose weight, he isn't considerate of your feelings.

Something more appropriate would be to start eating healthier, start working out together, more physical activities.

I don't think this sounds like a very healthy relationship or communication.
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 10:31 AM

You should leave the relationship that's what you should do. This guys sounds like a jerk. I know jerks- my ex was a jerk. He's just going to beat you down.

Leave him- you'll feel a hell of a lot better-- I can promise you that!

Sarah
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 10:35 AM

Taking the other thread into consideration...

What you need to do,

Come to the states and finish your education. If he is not willing to wait for you while you build yourself then he wasn't much of a boyfriend to begin with (which he isn't).

I would imagine he is your first 'true' love, but you need to worry about you. You are young and have a whole life ahead of you. You will change and grow if you continue your education and stepping away from this toxic situation maybe just what you need to find out about yourself and make some brand new friends, while gaining incredible experiences.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 24, 2009, 10:37 AM

The REAL question here is: How old are you?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 10:39 AM

From reading your other posts it sounds like this relationship is a one way street.
    You give him everything and get nothing in return.
    That is not a relationship,that is him using you.
    You need to honor and respect yourself if you want others to do the same.
    The only thing you need to lose is him.He is excess baggage and then work on your weight ,if it is bothersome to you!

Apr 24, 2009, 10:43 AM

Do I love me ? You
    And does he love me yes (I think ) I thin he don't love I think he is just used to me like am in his life and if I leae him there will be a whole lot of emptness in his life .

And he was my best friend for 3 years and I have been with him for a year and yes I do fake an orgasm for a year and we can't exersie or do anything together because we don't live together and I live in saudia araiba and he does tooo and its illegal her to see guys and hang oyt with them just like that . I will go to jail for that .

And maybe he is telling me this cause he is used to tell me this while we were friends .

Apr 24, 2009, 10:45 AM

Am 20 years old
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 24, 2009, 10:46 AM
    am 20 years old
    Then please type like an adult.

Chat speak is not allowed on Ask Me Help Desk, but especially not on the Adult Sexuality boards.

If you use chat speak, I assume that you are 13 and too young to talk about sex with adults.

Apr 24, 2009, 10:47 AM

OK
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2009, 10:50 AM
    i never got an orgasim with my boyfriend although we have great sex and am tired of faking it , cause if i told him he will get really pssed at me , and he always tells me that i need to loose weight, i dont know wat to do .
    Honestly if he does not love you the way you. You need to tell him goodbye. You should not have faked orgasm in the first place. Why did you feel the need to fake it and give a show to your boyfriend? Most women do not orgasm during sex. It can and does happen but there are more stories of women who can not. So you need to communicate with your boyfriend. Tell him that you enjoy sex and it is awesome but I do not get a orgasm. Who cares if he would really be pissed at you. If he is telling you to lose weight? Is this Lose weight because I am worried about your health or lose weight or I do not want to be with you? You need to ask him these questions. My honest opinion from what I have read is that It sounds like this relationship is more about the sex then the relationship, THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION.

Apr 24, 2009, 10:53 AM

For those of you who have not seen it here is the other thread and half of the puzzle:

I had a really good friend and he know me so good and I told that I loved him and we back boyfriend and girlfriend and now we have been going out for almost a year and I enjoy being with I'm and time passes soooooo fast and I love him to death , but the fact that he tells me from noe that we will never ever get married and that am getting fat and that our sex life now is sooo like a routin and that I caught him ling to me in my face really hurts and I have sacrifsed a lot for him I mived from egypt for him and am not going to the states to finish my university just for him so that I can stay with him .

What should I doo he always wants more from me what should I do ?

Apr 24, 2009, 10:55 AM

I agree and that is what I have thinking latly that it's more about the sex and there is no communication .
    How can I communicate with him ?
    And + I live in saudia arabia and when I go over to his place there is no time so we take every chance to have sex and we mostly communicate on the phone the whole time .
    We never went and had dinner before or take a walk or go shopping together or any of that because its illegal and when I see him its very risky .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Great R&B Song, Great Lyrics - Who's the Artist and what's the Title? Thanks [ 1 Answers ]

Singers: Male and Female duet. Female:- The sunlight smiles faithful every day for you. No one comes close to the joy you bring to me; whisper's like the summer's breeze. To put my mind at ease. When I look into your eye's I invision you and me on LOVE'S JOURNEY. So I wrote this melody because...

I really love her, we get on great, but she has a boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

OK so here's the deal, known this girl for about 6 months now. We get on great, we make each other laff, we get on perfect, she's amazing. But yep you guessed it she's got a boyfriend, but there is hope. They have been going out for about 8 months now and she loves him. No doubt about that. But...

I Fake My orgasm [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I am 20 years old and my boyfirend and I have been going out for a year now but I know I fake my orgasims with him when we have sex. What should I do? I want to feel having my orgasm so bad even though I only herd from my friends how it feels I never felt it. There was this one time when we went...

My boyfriend hasn't had an orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

Ive been dating my boyfriend for 3 months now and he's never had an orgasm. He's in his mid forties and we have had sex before we started dating; approx 3x in the last four yrs & I can only recall an orgasm once I think. We do talk about it occasionally because I have a challenge with it, not him....

View more questions Search