basii Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

May 8, 2009, 08:23 AM
    People you don't understand...
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 8, 2009, 08:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by basii View Post
    people you dont understand .......
    We don't understand what? We understand exaly what you have told us very well. We have all been through relationships that were not what we wished they were.
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

May 8, 2009, 08:27 AM

We do understand. The fact of the matter is, this isn't going to be easy and that the truth hurts. It's not a cakewalk to do the things that you know you should
    basii Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

May 8, 2009, 08:31 AM

Am sooo sorry guys I don't know what's going on with me seriously I feel like I want to go back to drugs really...
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 08:38 AM

Its OK to be stressed, nothing in life is always easy. But remember with pain, it doesn't stay that way forever. When me and my boyfriend broke up (we are back together now and have been for 8 years) it was only a little while into the relationship and I felt like my life was nothing without him. I thought about resorting to drugs, in fact I did. Three months in a Rehabilitation clinic and lots of thinking and taking self esteeme courses and stuff I realized that I didn't need him to be happy. I just thought I did. Now we worked things out. But our problems were quite a bit different then yours. I am now on my way to college in a different provence and he is behind me and supporting me the whole way. Which is what any boyfriend or husband should do. We are open, honest with each other and if something is bothering one of us we talk about it. Sometimes though that just doesn't happen in a relationship... Resorting to drugs is going to do nothing but make your life harder and you risk going to jail. Is it really worth it hun. I don't think it is.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 8, 2009, 08:45 AM

Breaking up is rarely easy... but why settle for a bad relationship just because its easy rather than deal with a little pain to break up and find the relationship with a person you really would like to have.
    joshdom Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2009, 07:40 PM

A lot of the time girls don't orgasm, that's just the way it is but you shouldn fake it. It will be difficult to tell him that now, but that's why you shouldn't lie in the first place. The longer it continues the hardr it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Great R&B Song, Great Lyrics - Who's the Artist and what's the Title? Thanks [ 1 Answers ]

Singers: Male and Female duet. Female:- The sunlight smiles faithful every day for you. No one comes close to the joy you bring to me; whisper's like the summer's breeze. To put my mind at ease. When I look into your eye's I invision you and me on LOVE'S JOURNEY. So I wrote this melody because...

I really love her, we get on great, but she has a boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

OK so here's the deal, known this girl for about 6 months now. We get on great, we make each other laff, we get on perfect, she's amazing. But yep you guessed it she's got a boyfriend, but there is hope. They have been going out for about 8 months now and she loves him. No doubt about that. But...

I Fake My orgasm [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I am 20 years old and my boyfirend and I have been going out for a year now but I know I fake my orgasims with him when we have sex. What should I do? I want to feel having my orgasm so bad even though I only herd from my friends how it feels I never felt it. There was this one time when we went...

My boyfriend hasn't had an orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

Ive been dating my boyfriend for 3 months now and he's never had an orgasm. He's in his mid forties and we have had sex before we started dating; approx 3x in the last four yrs & I can only recall an orgasm once I think. We do talk about it occasionally because I have a challenge with it, not him....

View more questions Search