Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louisglenda Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Apr 24, 2009, 10:03 AM
    Any ideas?
    How do I make Smartie outfits for a street fair? I don't want to stick sweets on to clothes... just make round shapes maybe with hula hoops and cover them with cloth or cardboard? Is there an easier way?
    I welcome any ideas you have The children's ages are 3 to 5 years so have to be safe and cheap.
    Thanks for reading this
    dawgsnkats Posts: 130, Reputation: 7

Apr 24, 2009, 10:15 AM

Hat shipping boxes painted in smarties colors. Clear celophane hats on top or let the girls wear top knot pony tails with celophane.

Apr 24, 2009, 12:39 PM
    That is a good idea. Hat shipping boxes... I will try to find a source.
    Thank you so much
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 12:53 PM

Paint your body the color of a smartie.

Sarah

Apr 24, 2009, 01:33 PM
    Yes that sounds good but need a disc or something as it is for small children.
    Thanks
    dawgsnkats Posts: 130, Reputation: 7

Apr 24, 2009, 06:30 PM

Outlet for hat boxes at nicer retail stores or on-line.

Apr 24, 2009, 11:00 PM
    Thank you I appreciate all this. This is a great site to get answers on
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

May 11, 2009, 10:54 PM

The hoola hoop would be OK. You might have to cut it to make ir smaller.First get all the colored material and cut into strips that fit the hools hoop and sew them together. Use extra material to enclose hoola hoop and gather aroung the neck. Make a pocket so you can slide the hoop into. Don't forget the armholes. To make the wrapping. For the top and bottom, use easter cellophane clear. With a ribbon attach the cellophane and tie around neck and pin in the back of the hair to hold the back up. Do the same for the feet. Make sure you use plenty so it looks like the wrapping. Good Luck

May 15, 2009, 09:58 AM

Thank you
    Sorry for not replying sooner we have been away. Your idea is great but we have 17 plus to make so have decided on painted cardboard discs back and front with tape shoulder straps and waist ties. They'll have their faces painted and will wear the same colour clothes as their smartie . The hot glue gun is great for attaching the tape to the cardboard.
    Thanks for all the help.
    Glenda

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any ideas? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! I've been having some issues with some kids in school. I must admit, I'm slightly nerdy. I love being in the school band, math is my favorite subject, and I've gotten nothing but As on every report card I've ever gotten. I am very proud of these things, but it's given me an odd...

What to do I'm out of ideas. [ 2 Answers ]

Sometime mid September 2008 I me this girl at college. It was really weird because she came up and asked me a simple questions and for some reason before I had to go to my next class I felt like I HAD to go talk to her. So I did so and gave her my phone number said if she needed anything to call...

Any ideas? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if anyone would have any ideas for me in my junior cert art I am doing a suitcase of memories and I have now moved on to ceramics my teacher wanted our class to decide on a concept(what we want to show in our ceramic piece) before we design the piece. I have no idea on what I...

Any ideas [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to get a tattoo but have no ideas on what I want I would love a snack or a lizard but have no designs or nothing I want quite a large one but don't know where to have it if there is any like tattoo artists or anyone out there that has any good ideas that are different then get back to me...

Any ideas? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm deppressed I just want to die I've made to many mistakes to fix anything And I just want to die I hate lving now I've ed up too much I'm losing everyone thati love Any ideas on how anyone?

View more questions Search