Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2009, 06:02 AM
    Pakistan Nukes
    Hello:

The dufus should NOT have pre-empitively attacked Iraq when he did, cause they had NO WMD's. But, months ago when Pakistan, who DOES HAVE WMD's. Was under a different leadership, the dufus could and SHOULD have pre-emptively invaded Pakistan to protect the nukes. But he didn't. He could have stopped Al Quaida at Tora Bora, but he didn't. He was fiddling while Rome (Pakistan) burned.

Pakistan HAS nukes. The Taliban is 60 miles away from them. If we LIVE through this, the dufus will go down as the WORST president in US history - by a LONG SHOT!

You righty's are dreaming when you say how the dufus kept us safe for the last 7 years... and I mean DREAMIN.

excon
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2009, 06:16 AM

If we LIVE through this, the dufus will go down as the WORST president in US history - by a LONG SHOT!
    In my opinion, he already is the worst one!
    What a knob... he just did whatever he thought would make him 'popular' at the time...
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 07:59 AM
    Last news I heard is that the Taliban was retreating . We pushed them out of Afghanistan but Pakistan does not have the same leadership they had.

Pakistan is being run by the appeaser that the Democrats approved of. Zardari consults with Richard Holbrooke regularly . Last seen ;Obama was looking for those moderate Taliban to negotiate with.

What I suspect is really happening is that the military let this happen to demonstrate how feckless and weak the civilian government is.That's why they only dispatched a token 300 man paramilitary force to Buner .

The nukes are secure and the Paki Army can route the Taliban anytime they chose .

The Taliban with nukes ? I expect India will deal with that threat if it comes to pass.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Al Quaida, The Taliban and the nukes they're going to get.. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello: Because Bush didn't get him when he had the chance... Bin Laden and his friends the Taliban are about to take over Pakistan if they haven't already... And, your dufus in chief, the guy who said he was going to keep us safe, put his army into a war of choice with a guy who didn't...

Terrorisim and Nukes [ 25 Answers ]

Hello Dreamers: I'm constantly struck by the fantasy's that engulf most Americans lives. Among them are: if we only cracked down, we could win the war on drugs, if we built a fence, we could keep illegal's out, and the subject of my post, we're SAFE because the terrorists do NOT yet possess...

What's really going on in Pakistan? [ 1 Answers ]

I originally posted this in the Introductions forum in response to a new member from Pakistan Ahmad Bikal, but it's really a general question for discussion, so I reposted here.

Staging nukes for Iran? [ 7 Answers ]

Why would we want to preposition nuclear weapons at a base conducting Middle East operations? Did someone at Barksdale try to indirectly warn the American people that the Bush Administration is staging nukes for Iran? Staging Nuke for Iran? | TPMCafe PS EDIT here is the lead story for...

View more questions Search