Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    godskid36 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 05:04 AM
    Foster Child Molested 3 year old in the home
    I am connected with a foster parent group, we meet once a month. It was brought to my attention last night a foster parent has a 12 year old boy who has been for about a month (they just walked in and found him 2 days ago) molesting their three year old son. From what everyone is told the 12 year old has only so far been laying the three year old down on the floor and rubbing his penis from the outside of his pants. My advice as a foster parent for over 15 years is for her to tell the social worker NOW! And have him removed from the home to prevent any further harm to the 3 year old and get the 12 year old the help he needs. She says she loves her 3 year old and really wants to help this boy because she knows (without proof, but I agree) this boy has been molested in the past. Any advice for this mother. I am meeting her for coffee next week. Godskid36:
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 05:07 AM

She has to think of the safety of her own child. This 12 year old need to be removed now!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2009, 09:55 PM
    You did the right thing by telling her to get the child removed. THIS way the other child is safe and the foster child gets into a home where they deal with these sorts of things, he can get the help he needs!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was molested as a child, would it still be right to tell my parents? [ 34 Answers ]

Hi My name is Sarah, When I was a little girl, about 4 my mother moved in with her boyfriend "Brian". Things were all right at first but as time passed on he began to abuse me physically and mentally when my mother was at work. He would mostly beat on my older brother who stood up for himself....

How to cope with brother that molested me as a child [ 48 Answers ]

My brother is 4 years older than me. Our family was very close (loving parents, no abuse, very normal). When I was very small, I knew my brother never wanted to be around me. He would want to go anywhere I wasn't. I adored my brother and wanted his attention so badly I would do anything to make...

Boyfriend was molested as a child. [ 21 Answers ]

A few months after my ex and I started dating he confided in me and told me that he had been molested as a boy. He was about 12 or 13 years old and his father was absent in his life. He lived with his grandmother and had a big brother from church. He used to spend the night with his big brother and...

She left me because he ex said I molested her child [ 7 Answers ]

She knows that I didn't do it. So does family and friends as well as mine. He doesn't like me and has been trying to break us up since we first got together about eight months ago. I moved in with her and her family after a few months. While she was working I would watch her two daughters(ages...

Foster child needs assistance [ 5 Answers ]

This is a long story, I will try to cut it short for all of you. Thank you in advance for any help or advice! We fostered a boy (14) The first month was great, then the honeymoon stage left all together, meaning his true colors started showing very rapidly. From getting angry when we said no,...

View more questions Search