Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ampmay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2009, 10:56 PM
    Goodman ac model gmpn100-4
    On the control panel circuit board b18099-13 I would like to know where the red blue and black wires from the blower motor connect to this board were these wires conect are
    m1 m2 heat cool and eac are a couple for speed control I would like to make it run faster the air coming out is like on slow speed . Thank you

ARDEN
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 09:01 PM
    Something to think about,, if you are in heat mode, speeding the blower up (faster) will cause the heated air to be much cooler when it gets to your living space,but
    If this is what you want,there should be a diagram pasted to the inside of bottom cover that in detail will show you where the speed points are located

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman Furnace Model GMPN100-4--No Heat [ 3 Answers ]

The inducer fan motor starts,the hot surface igniter heats up and the gas valve opens producing a nice blue flame for 3 or 4 seconds and the gas valve shuts off. There are no red flashing lights to indicate a problem with any components. This unit was built around 1993. Any ideas on what might be...

Goodman gmp 050-3 1993 Model [ 1 Answers ]

Furnace was running fine the all the Sudden Stopped The Unit comes on the first stage vacume blower comes on then the Ingitor Comes on Heats up fine but gas is not opening and entering the tude to ingiagte and Start the Second Blower No Gas Enterneing pas the Gas Valuve . Check the...

Goodman Model gmpn series heats then just stops [ 3 Answers ]

My unit will kick on and heat and then it will just stop working. Indicater light on board shows solid red as if everything is normal. Any Ideas?

Goodman model gmpn080-4 [ 4 Answers ]

Have a goodman model gmpn080-4 I lost blower limit pressure switch previously and seemed to be the same thing, ordered part and still does same thing. Thought it may have had a vacuum leak so I sealed the edges, as long as it is not connected (securely) to the exhaust pipe it runs fine. As soon as...

Goodman Model A32-15 [ 1 Answers ]

I understand how ot wire abasic thermostat but on my Goodman I have OTC-OT1-OT2 & OT3. What are these for?

View more questions Search