Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colonel7 Posts: 55, Reputation: 3

May 8, 2009, 07:14 AM
    He's not a mutual friend. He was blocked from her page, along with 5 other guys, but on this fake page there are all 7 of us on it??
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 07:20 AM

Wow.

Sounds like a big mess guy.

I'm going to be blunt but this is how I see it:

You and this girl are playing these silly little games of "I'm gonna get you". Your both become spiteful with each other yet, she still wants you in her life- why I don't know- chicks can get psycho about their exes.

I really think that you should lay off Facebook for a while. Before FB what would you do? Go outside right? So do that... hang out with your buddies, you won't die if your off social networking sites for a while.

I don't think this whole lawyer/cop thing is necessary, in my opinion this is all empty threats. But well you have a lawyer now-- so just leave it at what you have, don't go "searching" for more or instigating things.

This breakup should have been cut dry. Try and make it that way.

Just a thought...

Sarah
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 08:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by colonel7 View Post
    Hey ok I blocked her. But today on facebook I got a request from a beautiful girl, which I think it might be fake an my ex, there are some signs pointing in that direction, when I read her facebook there was a guy on there that had sent her a message saying he knew she ( my ex) was a lier, an called her some names. He was first I was second. An I seen that another friend of mine who had dated her along time ago is on there. Well I emailed a few people about this an told them my hunch. There are also alot of people that she used to work with. I just don't want any trouble, it seems (if it's her, an I have no proof it is) that she is looking to find out what i'm doing. What do I do, I blocked her from seeing my page so I think it's her
    If you suspect that she has created a fake account, don't accept and block that user as well. And if more unknown people add you as friend; ignore it! When you block someone they can't see your posts on other peoples pages, she can't search for you in the search engine and she can def not see your profile page! This might be the reason that she created a fake account (if she created the account.).

She does sound like the stalker type, so like Black VY said; you should be careful! It really is a good idea to hang on to the detectives number.

The best thing for you to do, might to simply just ignore everything that comes from her for the time being, that way you are not plaiying this silly, silly game with her! Right now, she has nothing on you. Just like the cops said. So it might be better for you in the long run to keep it like that, so take Liz's advice to heart. Don't warn others against her, even if you're doing this for the right reasons.

May 8, 2009, 06:18 PM

Ok I just deleted my Facebook account. It sucks because a lot of my friends are from out west, an that's how we communicate, but I emailed them an explained my situation. I have a feeling I'm going to hear from this girl very shortly. Ughh
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 06:22 PM

Good for you! But I don't think deleting your account was the best solution.

May 8, 2009, 08:59 PM

Well I reinstated my account. I deleted the phoney account. Now I just wait an hope there's no more bs. I'm so more active going out with my friends, an for the first time forever I'm going to go to a Sunday church, just to try it out. In no means am I religious person. But it's something new to try. My life is way to short, I have the mind set to try an be adventures as I can now. I'm going to do one thing a day that I've never done before. I've made a list. It's long but I plan to check one off everyday. An when I'm done with the list I'm going to start a new one!
    Pokerface5 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2009, 09:04 PM
    You've made me scared to ever date again. Run forrest!! Run!!

May 8, 2009, 09:31 PM

Haha u made me laugh first time In a couple weeks. Don't be. This phsyco is near buffalo NY. I hope not near you ;)
    norstar1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 10:45 AM
    I really don't see what the big deal is if you seen her Facebook and asking her a question about this guy as long as you were not yelling at her and just talking. I think she (A) is hiding something or (B) is just over reacting
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2009, 10:55 AM

Hey Colonel how is everything going?

Jun 28, 2009, 10:11 AM

Great liz, how are you? I've been kind of just hanging out, no dating yet, taking awhile off! Currently in las vegas for a bunch of poker tourneys. Anything new with you? Btw haven't seen or tried to contact my ex

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What going On [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Umm.. Im 5days Late And I Took I Pregnant. Test And It Come Out Negative And I Been Using The Restroom Like Crazy And Sleep And Eating A lot! Can Someone Please Help Me!

Going Crazy [ 2 Answers ]

I'm only 22 and have work for the company I'm at for 3 years. They offer a 401k like most places and will match you dollar for dollar up to either 3% or 5%. But I don't understand how to I guess invest it to make the most money? I hear people talk about safe and risky but I don't get. UUUHHH... I...

What should I do after going to the principle? [ 43 Answers ]

:confused: today its my worst day ever . First of all I got detention (not the only one , with 6 other people ) my school usually finished at 2:30 but I got detantion till 2:50 after I got out of the detention room I went to my locker and I found everything missed up my cell phone(pink , razer 3vc...

We going out on our first date now what? [ 5 Answers ]

So she said yes to going to the movies... I want to make a great impression. Now what?:rolleyes:

Help I'm going crazy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am really depressed as my mum does not let me out of the house at all I am always kept inside. I am losing my friends at my new school in england I have just started - a dance school. I live in the Channel islands. I knew this girl at my old school and she was a good friend to me and I told...

View more questions Search