Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lookingfordaddy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2009, 05:51 PM
    Find My Daddy!
    I am 16 and I am looking for my dad. His name is Richard Soby and he is 37 years old. He knows who I am but I haven't heard from him since I was 16 months old. When I was adopted he said that he didn't want me because he didn't have a stable life. I want to know who this man who created me and should have protected me from being molested 3 time by 3 different people and being abused. I really want to know who he is. I have tried to look him up and I have found some Richard Sobys who are married but I have no way of contacting him. This is my last hope I am not old enough to use search sites and my adoptive mother doesn't want me to find him. If you know a Richard Dale Soby who was born 08/09/1971 please reply to this I really really want to know him. I want a dad who is there who can walk me down the aisle and be there when I have a baby and be there when I go to prom. I want a dad PEROID! PLEASE HELP ME FIND HIM!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 23, 2009, 06:43 PM

I often make people mad, he is not your dad, he is merely the man who got your mom pregnant. And the person who was suppose to protect you was your mom who was raising you.

But we can not help you either since you are a minor.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Apr 24, 2009, 04:16 PM

You have all of the information you need to find your, as far as you know, biological father. There are many free sites available to assist you.

Richard Dale Soby: Correct legal name.

Apr 27, 2009, 01:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    I often make people mad, he is not your dad, he is merely the man who got your mom pregnant. And the person who was suppose to protect you was your mom who was raising you.

But we can not help you either since you are a minor.
    Thanks but my mom was also not there so yeah but thanks

Apr 27, 2009, 02:35 PM

If you input the name given you will find his current location in seconds. I would proceed causously. He may or may not be open to a reunion at this time. Hopefully things work out for the best.
    Richard D Soby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 05:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lookingfordaddy View Post
    I am 16 and i am looking for my dad. His name is Richard Soby and he is 37 years old. He knows who i am but i havent heard from him since i was 16 months old. When i was adopted he said that he didnt want me because he didnt have a stable life. i want to know who this man who created me and should have protected me from being molested 3 time by 3 diffrent people and being abused. I really want to know who he is. I have tried to look him up and i have found some Richard Sobys who are married but i have no way of contacting him. this is my last hope i am not old enough to use search sites and my adoptive mother doesnt want me to find him. If you know a Richard Dale Soby who was born 08/09/1971 please reply to this i really really want to know him. I want a dad who is there who can walk me down the aisle and be there when i have a baby and be there when i go to prom. I want a dad PEROID! PLEASE HELP ME FIND HIM!!!
    Who was your mother ? Was her name Christina:)
    If so I'm the one you are looking for.

Email address deleted

Jun 14, 2009, 04:53 AM
    Hopefully you are the correct "Richard Dale Soby" in question. Understand that information could not be supplied to her due to her age. Hopefully she will return and check for updates. For the safety of members the posting of email addresses are prohibited.

Jun 14, 2009, 06:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard D Soby View Post
    who was your mother ? Was her name Christina:)

email address deleted
    Yes that is her name :) omg I have tried to find you for I don't know 8 years now What are your adopted parent name?

Jun 14, 2009, 06:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard D Soby View Post
    who was your mother ? Was her name Christina:)

email address deleted
    If u want to email me its [email protected]

Nov 13, 2012, 11:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gem_22205 View Post
    Hopefully you are the correct "Richard Dale Soby" in question. Understand that information could not be supplied to her due to her age. Hopefully she will return and check for updates. For the safety of members the posting of email addresses are prohibited.
    I am now 19, I would greatly appreciate it if you would please release the email information to me.. Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Daddy is goe [ 1 Answers ]

I'm lookig for a deased parent that my mom would tell me his last name. He died before I could ever mmeet him so I'm trying to look him up please h:(elp me.:eek:

Not sure who daddy is. [ 12 Answers ]

When my daughter was born I didn't list a father on the birth certificate. At the time I was not sure who her father was and I'm still not. She is two months old and my boyfriend and I have decided to get married. Is there a way he can be added to the birth certificate even if we are not sure he is...

Daddy DUI [ 4 Answers ]

I believe he had a DUI in 2004, although I didn't find out until after he broke up with me. I think he also was pulled over and had weed in his car. The wittnesses are hard to find, because he tried to keep me from my friends and family. I have no criminal record, but his speaks volumes against...

I may be 1 of 3 whose her Daddy? [ 3 Answers ]

17 yrs ago an ex-sleep over gal of mine, showed up at my house with welfare documents for me to sign, that admitted I was her newborn daughter's father and that I WOULD pay child support. Stupidly (and very drunk) I signed the paper. I hadn't even known this woman was pregnant until about a week...

He wants to be her daddy [ 1 Answers ]

My husband would like to adopt my daughter. Her biological father is unknown and on her birth certificate there is no one is the spot of FATHER. How do we go about getting her name changed and him as her father on her birth certificate?

View more questions Search