Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PocoLoco Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2004, 09:45 AM
    WinXP Taskbar
    :-[I removed my Internet Explorer from the task bar next to the Start button. I tried dragging it from the Start but it would not insert. I did add it toe the Links. I tried the microsoft.com FAQs, but did not help. You cannot believe how much time I have spent on this simplistic task.

:(

Thanks
    PocoLoco Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2004, 06:48 PM
    Re: WinXP Taskbar
    :o I did what you told me to did and I am not an idiot! I had tried it. So, I quit, fack it, which means the same thing in my vocab!!
    Gkhster Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2004, 08:39 PM
    Re: WinXP Taskbar
    Your message seems to be posted in two places. I gave you some things to try and get back to us. Also, Sparda gave you some even better advice, which if I were to place a bet would fix the problem.

Check out:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cgi-bi...num=1088441253

Also, please do not feel that anyone thinks that you are an 'idiot'. When we respond to these questions we usually have no idea of a person's experience level. In addition, we must keep in mind that someone may search for our answer in the future. It won't be any good unless it is clear, and starts from the beginning.

Also, I'd never think of a person as an 'idiot' just because the start bar got the best of them!

I just re-read Sparda's message. I think he meant that he'd understad that a person could be embarrassed at such a simple solution. Of course, it isn't simple until someone unearths it!

Have fun,

Guy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taskbar Location Problem [ 5 Answers ]

On starting my PC today , to my dismay , the desktop taskbar has moved to the right hand edge of the screen. I have tried to 'drag' it back to the bottom edge of the screen but it does not work. I have also tried right click - taskbar options , but nothing there seems to restore it to the bottom of...

Moving programs in WinXP taskbar [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Since neither the search function nor Google showed any solution, so here's my question: Does anyone know how to move programs around in the taskbar? I would like to arrange my programs in a certain way, so I don't have to look for them when I have to switch quickly. I do know about...

Taskbar Icons [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem with the taskbar icons on a computer I am working on. They are abnormally small. The rest of the screen looks fine but the icons down in the bottom right hand corner of the screen next to the time and the quick launch toolbar are tiny. The icons are so small that, on the right...

Stuck taskbar [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone give me an idea of where to look to fix a stuck taskbar? I can move it around the screen, but can't slide it over to the right to compile the open windows. It shows the arrow but won't let me move it. Any ideas? And yes, I've made sure it wasn't locked. I've also clicked and unclicked...

WinXP Taskbar [ 4 Answers ]

:-[I removed my Internet Explorer icon from the task bar next to the Start button. I tried dragging it from the Start but it would not insert. I did add it to the Links. I tried the microsoft.com FAQs, but did not help. You cannot believe how much time I have spent on this simplistic task. ...

View more questions Search