I still need that little licking guy to clean my screen though :(
    oscarlicous Posts: 154, Reputation: 10

May 4, 2009, 08:19 AM

You son is such a cutie pie!!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 4, 2009, 09:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    WOW, that is quite unbelievable KP... what happened?? The lady on the left seems... a giant! :eek:
    Even though the room looks like it has all right angles, it doesn't. The wall at the back forms a trapezoid and the ceiling and floor aren't parallel.

From
    Ames room - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Optical Illusion Room - Video

Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Unky, I never tire of looking at KP.
    Smiles your way... tho' that reminds me of the birthday card, intended for a woman, with a shirtless, tanned, young hunk on the front that said "No matter how good he looks" *open* "someone, somewhere is TIRED of putting up with his sh!t!"

Women seem to find that funnier than boys.

Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    I still need that little licking guy to clean my screen though :(
    Kitty will be back. I like kitty. And bouncy elephant.

I had a will ferrell cow bell ava on one night for about 2 minutes. Funny, but a little disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarlicous View Post
    you son is such a cutie pie!!!!
    Thanks. He's such a charmer. He is in preK and he has cute little 1st and second graders stopping me in the hall to make sure I "tell daniel hi" for them.

I'm a little jealous.
    Uber Member

May 4, 2009, 10:05 AM
    Hey alty... do you talk to sarah offline? She hasn't been on and she seemed concerned one of her last posts...
    Uber Member

May 4, 2009, 10:07 AM
    From the following thread
    Illusion - PhotoMalaysia Community

"If you continue to focus on the sign in the centre of the image you will notice that .. the circle of violet circles will soon DISAPPEAR completely .. and you will see only the green spot (which is actually violet)"

oscarlicous Posts: 154, Reputation: 10

May 4, 2009, 10:27 AM

I can imagine somebody being jealous of that cut little thing. Aww! I just can't get over how cute he is.
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

May 21, 2009, 08:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I don't see it. Does that mean I'm blind? :eek:

The A block is grey, the B block is white. Ahhhhhh!
    I don't see it either!! And I don't get post 111. Am I just "thup-pid" or what?:confused:
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

May 21, 2009, 08:15 AM

Don't worry cozyk, those are what they are; optical illusions! :p The other posts explains how to see the tricks though.
    james12344 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 06:42 PM
    It spells hidden tiger with the tiger stripes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cool Illusion! [ 10 Answers ]

I'd forgotten about this one. It's not new; some of you have seen this before... if you haven't seen it, you're in for a treat! http://www.johnsadowski.com/big_spanish_castle.php

Illusion: we don't always see what we think we see [ 2 Answers ]

Step one: Follow the moving dot itself... it stays pink. Step two: Look at the cross in the middle... what color is the dot now? Step three: Concentrate hard on the cross... the pink dots will disappear.

Illusion and architecture [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a 4th yr student of architecture and I have to do a research on the topic - illusion and architecture :rolleyes:... illusion has always been used in architecture in some form or the other... from exteriors to interiors... the parthenon is the best example of illusionin architecture... if anyone...

Has anyone seen La Grande illusion and 4oo Blows? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, They are all French films,I believe 400 blows mean quatre cent cours, I just want to know what's anyone's perception of Jean Renoir's Film Le Grande Illusion and Francois Truffaut 400 Blows I am taking a French Film class, and I would like someone's opinions of these films I will add...

I fell in love with an ILLUSION [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: Im Chelsea and I need someone's help.. ANYTHING! My ex-boyfriend told me he loved me and we got into so many fights that would always make me break down crying. He told me that he went to the movies with this girl and she made out with him in the theater but she didn't know that he had...

View more questions Search