Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silver36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2009, 06:58 AM
    Acquaintance's Date of Death?
    I am trying to find out the date of death of an acquaintance. Ann S. Woody. She would have been in her 90's. Originally from Palo Alto but lived her last days with a daughter in San Jose California. Don't know daughter's married name.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2009, 07:07 AM

1. do you know the approx. year of her death?
    2. are you sure that her first name is Ann and not Anne?

I searched the Social Security Death Index and there is no Ann Woody who died in California.

... but these records are only updated about once a year or so... so if she died within the last year, then it may be some time before the SSDI is updated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Call I have my court date canceled and do it on a later date [ 1 Answers ]

I have a court date for Oct 20 for a scheduling conference for a credit card debt. I was served a summons to file an answer and I did in a timely manner then I received a Notice of Hearing that says the case is scheduled for Scheduling Conference. Can I do anything at this point. I had previously...

Life Estate vs Death Date House Inherited [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and her two sisters inherited their farther's house and no will was left. Their farther remarried after their mother died about 25 years ago. The farther died 12 years ago with no will. The sisters agreed to a life estate with the stepmother until she moved or died. She moved out of the...

Death and credit card death. [ 3 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death and credit card death. [ 1 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search