Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aaron2309 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Apr 23, 2009, 02:20 AM
    I accidentally put screen lock on
    I bought second hand iPod and somehow turned on screen lock. Doont know how to get it off, generic codes not working
    Matt12994 Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Apr 28, 2009, 05:34 PM

If you have to punch in a code the code might be on the box or manual that it came with but if it ant there then you should call the people and ask them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

50 yr old accidentally hooked on Oxy [ 13 Answers ]

I am a 50 year old male who has had 4 rotator cuff surgeries in the past three years. The surgeon started me on the Oxycontin road 2 years ago this coming December. He botched them and kept prescribing this drug. I have intermittemtly gone on and off it but the off has been for maybe 1 week...

Administrator accidentally deleted [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I accidentally deleted my administrator, and although I created a new administrator before deleting the first- but which I did not know I was deleting-, I did not get any prompt asking me if I wanted to save files or delete so I just shut down, but the next time I started my system I was...

Accidentally Went Through Bottom of Joist [ 10 Answers ]

I was recently drilling down into a wall at an angle to install a wire. I was going at a fairly steep angle to avoid coming out the wall on the other side, however I was trying to come out the side of the joist. Anyway my bit ended up coming out of the bottom of the joist. The joist was already...

SoundMAX - accidentally deleted [ 1 Answers ]

I accidentally deleted my multimedia audio controller. I was removing some other programs and I uninstalled it. I used to have soundMAX but now it won't re-install since I deleted the driver. Can someone tell me how to re-install this driver so my sound will work again! Thanks. I don't know too...

Download to lock screen from child [ 12 Answers ]

Anyone know of a simple download that will let me lock the computer up so my 2 year old cannot mess with it if he gets into the office unsupervised? Maybe one that kicks in after a set time or can be set manually... PC, windows XP Did a search and found mostly security programs that...

View more questions Search