Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billharry7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 11:47 PM
    About Canadian Immigration and visa information required
    Hi 2 All, I am looking information about Canadian immigration. Please guide me where from I can collect proper information about Canadian immigration and Canadian higher studies. I have found one website i.e. Canadian Visa and immigration Guide this website have detail for all about Canadian immigration process but I am looking best source for Canadian immigration. Please share your experience
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 12:00 AM

The site you previously gave in your original post looks like a company that is trying to profit by offering visa services and usually people just end up paying and receiving nothing in return
    Are you looking for a student visa, work or travel:

Try the link below its from the government of canada citizens and immigration sector, this is the most reliable source because it's the governments website, hope to see you in canada some day.

Best of luck

Application For a Temporary Resident Visa to Visit Canada

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Required information regarding stay in US on H1B visa without having any project? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Friends, I want to know if any body get the H1B visa, but not get any project immediately, and want to come US immediately without having any project. Can he/she stay in US without having any project? If yes, how many days he/she can stay without any project in US? If not, what kind of...

Canadian Immigration [ 5 Answers ]

I was a landed immigrant in Canada in 1994, but this was cut short having to return to the UK due to family circumstances. I was out of Canada for more than 180 days so was unable to return, does anyone know a way around this, have the laws changed to allow people like us to reapply successfully?...

View more questions Search