Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dx4530 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 10:47 PM
    How can I make money under 18
    I'm 17 years old I'm making research on how to make a money on the web and get paid throw papal that way I wouldn't have to give out my personal info on the web for (social security etc.) what's your best opinion
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 11:31 PM

Do you have anything to offer? Do you have anything to sell? Possibly a service? First you have to find out what you want to do, and then work your way from there.

Is it possible to find a job at a movie theater on the weekends?
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 11:31 PM

Do you have anything to offer? Do you have anything to sell? Possibly a service? First you have to find out what you want to do, and then work your way from there.

Is it possible to find a job at a movie theater on the weekends?
    Cleaningman23 Posts: 255, Reputation: 5

Jun 7, 2009, 07:46 PM

Sounds like you don't have a social..
    redbone10 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 05:56 AM
    Look around your neighborhood for kids and ask their parents if you could baby-sit, look for yards that need mowing, look for elderly who might need help with small jobs. As for you, Cleaningman23, give this young person a break, they're trying to make $ the RIGHT way.
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Jul 24, 2009, 06:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaningman23 View Post
    sounds like you dont have a social..
    How does it sound like they don't have a social? They probably just don't want to give their social out online to prevent identity theft. That comment was uncalled for.
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2009, 08:44 AM

Comment was unprovoked, and this thread is way old. Close?
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Jul 24, 2009, 10:52 AM

Yes, that is a good idea close it. I didn't realize that it was so old. How do you close a thread? Do you have to ask a moderator? Who are all of the moderators?
    meadowsislands Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 09:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ANB428 View Post
    How does it sound like they don't have a social? They probably just don't want to give thier social out online to prevent identity theft. That comment was uncalled for.
    Actually not so uncommon at all! I wish you well on finding employment. It is good that you are pursuing ways to gain employment. I hope you are not like the one I know who's mom kept his social while getting his money and spending it. And now after he is 18 it seems he has lost hope or something. Life can seem hard but you must find a way.
    God bless you in your efforts.

One great way to seek employment is to do volunteer work.
    moneymakr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2009, 04:18 PM
    Go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=180412846351&Category= 268&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2#ht_50 0wt_924
    If you want to make money. The title is called “How to Make Money for Pre-Teens” by Miles Albert. This is an e-book on eBay. Now I'm a costumer and I made over a thousand dollars the first week!! The title says it's for pre-teens but actually it's for young adults too. You could actually make $100's on some ideas, $1000's on some, and even $1000000's on some!! I'm making thousands and it's only my second week since I got the e-book. Most of the ideas you don't even need a job. There are about twenty ideas. BUY THIS BOOK IF YOU WANT MONEY!! The one dollar you spend on this book could make you millions! It's a short book with valuable information. Check it out. I LOVE IT!! Share this to your friends or other sites. I decided to share it with the world because I want the world to be successful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to make money [ 1 Answers ]

How can I/a 12 year old, make money? Don't say alowece.

How can I make money using my computer? [ 2 Answers ]

Im always seeing these commercials about working at home using your computer. There are so many of them that I have to believe its just another scam. I don't want to be a billionaire, I just want to make as much money as I would at a normal job. Im not really good with computers, but I can learn!...

View more questions Search