Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Darkpied Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2009, 08:47 PM
    80-90's Cartoon, it had a gold dragon.
    Ok guys I need your help recalling the name of a show I watched when I was a kid, all I remember from it was there was a boy that had a golden dragon that he rode on that could transform into a vehicle of some kind, I'm not sure what it was but I think it was a tank or an airplane of some kind, anyway the kid had white wings and one of that bad guys had blue hair and black wings.

I hope this is enough info for you guys to find it.

Thanks for any help.
    Darkpied Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 23, 2009, 09:32 PM

Oh never mind people I found it its called Visions of Escaflowne, and it is amazing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980s Dragon Cartoon [ 28 Answers ]

When I was a kid I remember an animated dragon cartoon that was a one shot deal or just a mini series. It was a serious cartoon. One of the events in it may have been a dragon egg hatching and a boy getting the dragon or being protected by dragons in some fantasy realm. It may have been an after...

Old 80's Fantasy Cartoon with a Shadow Dragon [ 6 Answers ]

I Saw this when I was a kid on TV in the 80's. I think it was a special. What I remember is there was lots of characters and a boy with a sword who had to fight a dragon on the wall in the form of a shadow. So his shadow actually fought with the shadow dragon... Any idea what this could be??

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

Cartoon Dragon movie [ 3 Answers ]

When I was little I remember a dragon movie that my mom taped on a blank tape, I don't remember the name of it but I do remember what happened in the movie, it was about a girl that lived on a farm and she had a friend called dragon (who was a dragon) and I remember her sitting on a fence and...

An old Dragon Cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

There was this cartoon I saw many years ago, I never got the name. It had a kingdom where people thought that dragons were pests, one day a dragon crept into the castle and at this time the kingdom was freezing cold because the boiler wouldn't work. The dragon crept down into the cellar where...

View more questions Search