Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MisterReaper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 07:57 PM
    Tough Situation
    OK, Im new here but I don't have anyone to go to so I guess I'd start here.

Basically, I met this girl about a year ago.. and we were good friends she knew that I liked her but when I went to ask her out I froze up. Anyway, she got with some other guy and I was there for her like a best friend to talk to while she was still with the guy. Things started to go downhill for her and he basically hurt her. Since then we were still friends and recentley she had started giving me signs that I probably had another chance after missing the only chance that I had to ask her out. Now we got drank a little bit.. but we were both able to know what we were doing. We went out with her brother to get some food and she leaned into me and said "ive been wanting to do this for awhile" and she kissed me, I was surprised at this and she walked away embarrassed.. and I told her to come back and we talked a little and all was fine and dandy. A couple of days before this, she had gotten mad at me for some stupid thing and I didn't go to see her for 2 days.. but I did go with her brother so he could get some stuff in his house.. he told her that I was outside downstairs and she came down. Me knowing she was mad at me for a stupid reason I decided to ignore her completely and she went upstairs mad, or sad... anyway back to the original part. After she kissed me we went back to my house and my parents were being nosey and trying to hook me and her up.. but I know her enuf to get them away and I do. After I do that she grabs me to the side and ask me if there was anything I wanted to say. So I told her that I really did love her and she was on my mind all the time. I told her that when her ex hurt her he had made the mistake because he had lost something so beautiful.. she smiled and left real shy and went to take a shower. When she came out she went to bed (in my bed because she knew that I would never take advantage of her) I went to take a shower.. when I came out.. I went to bed and we were both not looking at each other.. a few seconds later were were both looking at each other and holding each other.. I told her again that I loved her and I would always be there for her no matter what. She told me that she didn't want to hurt me and she didn't want to get hurt. She asked me if I ever cryed because of her, and I told her no because I never did. And she told me that she cried for me when I had ignored her.. and we just laid there closer than we ever been. Now I'm noticing that she put up a wall and doesn't want to let anyone in and would never let anyone get over that wall. She says I need to stop liking her.

Now after he leading me on all that time she says she doesn't like me. So I'm thinking, she does like me but doesn't want to get hurt because of her ex's mistakes. Or that I shouldn't even be friends after her playing with my head it seems like. I really love this girl and right now I can't even get my school work done because of this. We're still friends but I can feel the tension when we hang out, what should I do? >.<
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 08:06 PM

How old are you guys? You should definitely talk to her and tell her what this tension is doing to you.

Good luck
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 22, 2009, 08:21 PM

I think she needs time to heal more. Sorry guy, but I ain't seeing you two together, even though you have shared some intense personal moments. Wish I could tell you something different, but I can't.

I can tell you though, is not get to attached, or distracted. I just don't think she is ready. You help yourself by giving her the time and space to heal, as you live your own life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tough, Tough, Sport. Respect Is Due [ 2 Answers ]

This sport is very tough. I have always had much respect for triathletes. I would love to discuss the sport further with the athletes themselves.

Tough Situation with High School Sweetheart [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with the same girl for 6 years, since I was 14 and she was 13. I am currently 20, and she is 19. We have had a hell of a ride. The things that she has done for me have always been amazing, and the emotions incontrovertible. It was a picture perfect high school career, I Valedictorian...

Tough situation [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I am kind of a nervous wreck right now, looking up pregnancy symptoms and stuff online so I figured I would just get some opinions from you guys! I'm 20 years old, and not in a relationship right now because I found out some shady stuff about my boyfriend this week. Ever since I've...

Tough situation [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancé for almost 5 years, we have been through alot; regular normal arguments, me getting pregnant at 18 (our daughter is now 2), him almost dying because he fell off a scaffaling(sp?) on his head, and him having major drug problems with pain pills, oxycotins, and snorting...

Here's a tough one. [ 3 Answers ]

It's a long story, but here goes... The sister of a girl I was seeing awhile back just got in contact with me to let me know that her sister had just committed suicide last week. Along with that blow came another one... One month ago she had our child. I was dumbfounded to say the least. I...

View more questions Search