Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ambersmoke Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Apr 22, 2009, 06:23 PM
    White chocolate cheescake
    I'm having a family dinner in a few weeks, and one of the items that I would like to make is a white-chocolate cheesecake for desert. The white chocolate is important because my sister will not enjoy milk chocolate or dark (but loves white for some reason), and I don't really like fruit or plain cheesecake and my other family members don't really care as long as it good.
    So I was wondering if anyone here had a good recipe to share?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 06:29 PM

You can look through these:

Cooks.com - Recipes - White Chocolate Cheesecake
    Krazi Posts: 358, Reputation: 70

Apr 22, 2009, 06:33 PM

White Chocolate Cheesecake recipe at Kraftfoods.com

3/4 cup sugar, divided 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened 1-1/2 tsp. vanilla, divided 1 cup flour 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened 2 pkg. (6 squares each) BAKER'S White Chocolate, melted, slightly cooled 4 eggs 1 pt. (2 cups) raspberries Make It
    PREHEAT oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Beat 1/4 cup of the sugar, the butter and 1/2 tsp. of the vanilla in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour, mixing on low speed until well blended after each addition. Press firmly onto bottom of pan; prick with fork. Bake 25 min. or until edge is lightly browned.

BEAT cream cheese, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and remaining 1 tsp. vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.

BAKE 55 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Top with the raspberries just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
    Kraft Kitchens TipsSize-WiseEnjoy a serving of this rich-and-indulgent cheesecake on special occasions.Variation - White Chocolate-Macadamia CheesecakePrepare as directed, stirring 3/4 cup chopped PLANTERS Macadamias into the batter before pouring over crust and baking as directed.How to Make Kosher for PassoverSubstitute 1-1/2 cups soft coconut macaroon cookie crumbs (Kosher for Passover) and 2 Tbsp. margarine, melted, for the crust ingredients. Mix cookie crumbs and margarine; press firmly onto bottom of greased 9-inch springform pan. (Do not prick with fork or prebake crust.) Continue as directed for filling and baking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unsweetened baking chocolate vs. Cooking chocolate [ 2 Answers ]

Chocolate crinkle american recipe calls for unsweetened baking chocolate but can't find any in australia. Is "cooking chocolate" which looks like milk chocolate make much difference? Should I use dark chocolate or just cut the 2 cups of granulated sugar also required in the recipe?:rolleyes: ...

Chocolate vs Sex [ 5 Answers ]

I reacently was told why my cravings for chocolate were so strong because Im lacking in sexuallity, Ive tryied doing research on it then I became a member of this site. Apperently eating chocolate triggers an energy in the brain, that causes happiness and awakness.. According to a few people,...

Do you like chocolate? [ 4 Answers ]

Someone just gave me this link, and if you love chocolate, you have to see it. The things they sell look amazing. I want the chocolate shoes. Gayle's Chocolates: Product Catalog

Dog Ate Chocolate [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 1/2 yr old dog, weighs about 11 lbs... woke up yesterday morning to discover that he had eaten about 2 oz of dark chocolate that my partner accidentally left within his reach. Not sure what time he ate it, if it was overnight or in the AM- woke up around 9a to find the empty wrapper. ...

Chocolate Turns White [ 2 Answers ]

When making chocolate molds -- like Easter Bunnies -- why does the chocolate turn white?

View more questions Search