Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daroo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2006, 11:30 AM
    Pimples
    I just have a question about my face skin
    Because of my pimples I got lots of marks and I still have that pimples and it so hard to do shave.
    I tried ecerything to clear it but it didn't work
    I want to clear my skin means my pimples and that marks.
    How can I do it??
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Sep 19, 2006, 08:34 PM
    To get rid of pimples, wash your face with a gentle fragrance-free cleanser. Then use a topical acne treatment containing sulfur, resorcinol, benzoyl peroxide, or salicylic acid on your face, These treatments helps break up the plug of dead skin cells, bacteria, and oil that clogs the pore and forms an acne blemish. And it cuts down on the bacteria, too. Start with the lowest concentration, and work your way up.

As for the acne scars. Treatments such as Dermabrasion, Microdermabrasion, Subcision, Laser surfacing or Chemical peeling will help remove the scars.

If your skin doesn't clear up, please consult a dermatologist.
    jjdqueen Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Feb 23, 2008, 06:58 PM
    I know this sounds weird, but I use toothpaste for my pimples. Don't put it all over your face, but on your pimples and just put a little on. I would sleep with it on over night and wash it off in the morning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimples on my penis? Please help [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, first of all, sorry for my English as I'm not an English native speaker, I hope you'll help me. I haven't found this problem on this forum. A few weeks ago after a masturbation I got the whole glands and the area under foreskin just beneath the glands full of little red pimples. I just...

Pimples [ 15 Answers ]

Tell me best way to get rid of pimples and acnes

Pimples? [ 2 Answers ]

I have red bumps on my penis. I have had them for a couple of years now... even before my first sexual experience so I'm pretty sure its not an std. I think they are just pimples from the look of them. There's different sizes and pop just like zits do. I was just wondering if there is any way to...

View more questions Search