Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    player44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 04:47 PM
    Crime scene photography
    What are the first classes about in college for this subject, trying to learn about this before I start
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Apr 22, 2009, 06:30 PM

Sorry I'm a bit confused by the question are you asking what classes you should take? Or what a crime scene photography class is like?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Construction cleanup and crime scene cleanup [ 11 Answers ]

Im starting a janitorial business in California, and part of my business that I am going to be doing is construction cleanup and crime scene cleanup. I need help with knowing what routes to go for the both of those.

Need definition of natural crime and legal crime [ 1 Answers ]

Am doing a college paper on Natural Crime and Legal Crime and am searching for simple definitions or other research on these two types of crime and what falls under each. Thanks:)

Natural crime and legal crime [ 1 Answers ]

I also would like to know the major crimes used by the FBI in its crime index and which ones are wrong only because it is prohibited by law.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Natural Crime and Legal crime [ 2 Answers ]

What is the contrast between these two? What may be considered wrong in its self or wrong because its prohibited by law

Rented House was Crime Scene not Disclosed. [ 4 Answers ]

I am renting a house and subletting 4 rooms to pay for the rent. My tenants and I just found out the house we are living in was used in a crime involving the beating death of 2 children. I rent the rooms by the week and all my tenants have left because of the crimes being committed in the house....

View more questions Search