Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    merperma Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 04:25 PM
    Guitar
    How do I fix the input jack on my electric guitar, I guess it was loose, and fell inside my guitar. I have an epiphone dot archtop, so I was able to get it out through the opening on the side of my guitar, but the jack is connected to a wire, and I don't know how to get it back to the hole and attach it??

Is there anyway I can fix it by myself?
    Or should I just bring it to a store for it to get fixed?
    jmfg Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2010, 08:44 AM

You should probably let a professional take care of that one. I mean you can do it by yourself it you look up videos online, but why risk your guitar if your not sure. It will only be a couple bucks probably. I would go with guitar showcase or guitar center. Don't go to private people they can mess up or steal your stuff. Have a good one!!

R.I.P. Diamond Darrell

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guitar! Guitar!. need an online guru!. [ 9 Answers ]

Okay.. here's the thing: I have an electric guitar on me with a mini-amp and I love playing with it but I want to learn how to actually play it. After repeated 'playing' I have learned the strokes and fingering a little bit on my own but without some theoretical understanding, I don't seem to...

Need to know how to fix my guitar? [ 7 Answers ]

So, my guitar is a walden, acoustic. The peg on the bridge for the low e string will not go entirely in the hole. So after I've put the strings all on my guitar, that one peg sits higher than the rest, and I wonder if it's going to just give. I don't want any one to get hurt, also I don't want...

Which guitar amp is better? [ 4 Answers ]

Which guitar amp is better, a Line 6 Spider III 75 or a Crate XT120R 120W?

Which guitar do I get? [ 5 Answers ]

I have $250. Should I get the douglas wrl 595 emg ice blue Douglas WRL 595 EMG Ice Blue at HomeOld Or the esp ex 260 ESP EX-260 Thanks, ...

Wet Guitar [ 2 Answers ]

I was walking in my backyard when my brother dropped a large cup of water on me - I happened to be holding my guitar. Some spray got inside, and a lot covered the outer body. I quickly dried it off as much as I could - do you think there could be any lasting damage? If so, my brother will repay me...

View more questions Search