Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherry190 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 11:26 AM
    I need to interview a fashion designer anyone know one?
    :o:confused::o:confused:[F]I need to interview a fashion designer anyone know one?[:o
    mrsStitch Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2009, 05:36 AM
    If you still need to interview a designer, try contacting Fashion Designer Bob Martin.

I'm part of the Interactive Studio he has on his website and he answers questions all the time for people in his dvd program. He is quite a friendly guy and an awesome designer.
    He has worked on movies and stuff too... very interesting

Who knows he might just contact you? Good luck and tell him mrsStitch sent you, if you want. :cool:
    PHYLHORN Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 08:05 AM

Try Morgan Cullen (Morgancullen.com , I think) her designs (wedding and formalwear) are amazing!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fashion designer wannabe that can draw but can't sew. [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hi! My name is Michelle T. and I'm a 22 year old living in Columbia, SC. My dream for the past 12 years was to become a fashion designer. I'm currently attending college so that I can persure my dream one day. I can draw really REALLY well, and my family, friends, and even people I...

Fashion designer wannabe [ 15 Answers ]

Is there anyone out there looking for a fashion designer that can draw out ideas, but can't sew? If not, do you know where I can go to find someone like that? Anywhere I can look? I'm trying to teach myself how to sew a little better, but until then, what to do?:confused:

View more questions Search