Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharkkey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2006, 07:53 AM
    Florida eviction
    In the state of Florida once a tenant is served with an eviction notice how long does he have to vacate property?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2006, 08:08 AM
    3 days.

Here is further explanation from the Florida laws:
    http://www.flsenate.gov/statutes/ind...n%2056#0083.56
    (start reading at "(3)". It is probable that you need to use the language that they suggest for the notice).

If they're not out in the 3-days, then you can file eviction.
    hac727 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 09:47 AM
    How long does it takes for eviction papers to make us move
    suemassie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 09:31 AM
    Was served with Eviction Complaint in April - made rent current with the answer or default. Behind again (2 months Later)- Does he have to re-serve me
    trowland Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2010, 12:17 AM
    How long does it take for the landlord of an apartment complex to evict the tenant. Lost my job in Oct. and have ran out of money and maxed all my credit cards out. I do not have the rent for Jan. 1 and have no way of getting it or any where to go. I have 3 months left on my lease. How can I hold them off until Feb. if I get a job in Jan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need to file state tax for Florida [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I worked in Florida for 3 months, Florida doesn't have state tax right, So do I need to file state tax for Florida ? Please let me know, Santosh!

Kentucky eviction law motion for eviction [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I really need help I bought a house for 30,000 from a lady we have just a one simple page contract basically states I paid 15000.00 dollars down In April 05' and then make payments of 400.00 a month for 36 months Contract has no sell as is in it because at time of sale we the lady homeowner...

Warranty Deed-Florida [ 0 Answers ]

The warranty deed names an individual as the grantee in trust for another individual. What does this mean?

Question about Florida probate law [ 1 Answers ]

Here in Florida if a married couple who own a home in which only the wife is on the title deed , if the wife died would the estate go to probate or would the husband assume the ownership without going to probate.

Help no cold air from a/c unit in Florida [ 2 Answers ]

I have a rheem a/c unit with heat pump inside and secondary unit outside and is only 5 years ols. When I woke up late this morning I noticed that the thermostat said it was 82 degrees upstairs and I always keep it at 79 so I knew something was wrong. I turned the thermostat off, reset the breakers,...

View more questions Search