Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 08:50 AM
    Obama should request Janet Napolitano's resignation
    Clearly she hasn't a clue what she is doing. Last week it was those right wingers who were national security threats .This week she made the false claim that the 9-11 hijackers entered into the United States through the porous Canadian border.

This has been a persistent myth about 9-11 that was conclusively debunked by the 9-11 Commission . Napolitano as much as anyone in the country should know this basic fact. They entered the country by way of American airports using documents issued by the United States government .

Have terrorists attempted to cross the Canadian border ? Yes ;perhaps some have even succeeded . However , she is trying to make some kind of equivalecy between the Mexican border issues and the Canadian border that does not fly. In the process she is lending official voice the a myth,and insulting the Candians in the process.It raises serious questions about her ability or willingness to comprehend the complexities of The US
    Security issues.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 08:56 AM
    She also said illegal immigration is not a crime.

And yes, when we find illegal workers, yes, appropriate action, some of which is criminal, most of that is civil, because crossing the border is not a crime per se. It is civil. But anyway, going after those as well.
    Section 1325. Improper entry by alien

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection;
    Misrepresentation and concealment of facts
    Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States
    At any time or place other than as designated by immigration
    Officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration
    Officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United
    States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the
    Willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first
    Commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or
    Imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent
    Commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or
    Imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2009, 03:47 PM

Now just why would anyone want to have this woman resign? What? For being an idiot? Well, she'll just have to take a number and stand behind at least several dozen other idiots who have been appointed in the wonderful world of Obot idiots appointed to very important government positions. Do I think this woman will be replaced? Absolutely, positively 100% NO. She is there to serve a purpose in this administration as an obvious whipping boy and she is doing her job very well. Saying our military veterans are terrorists and illegal aliens are legal is OK. So what's wrong with that I ask. Absolutely nothing. I would definitely suggest that JN go see a good brain surgeon and have the air in her head changed though. Maybe that might help, but I doubt it.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 02:19 AM

I would definitely suggest that JN go see a good brain surgeon and have the air in her head changed though. Maybe that might help, but I doubt it.
    And if she kept her head properly inflated it would save oil.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2009, 10:25 AM

No, Tom her head does not need to be properly inflated. The air inside her head needs to be totally changed out. That would maybe, hopefully, make her semi-conscious of reality. But I doubt it.
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Apr 23, 2009, 03:11 PM
    I can't believe that she would imply that 9/11 terrorists came through Canada. You expect some ignorant redneck to believe that but not an educated person like her. Could she even find Canada on a map?
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 04:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by earl237 View Post
    You expect some ignorant redneck to believe that but not an educated person like her.
    I guess that means about a third of the constituency? :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Resignation Due Date [ 3 Answers ]

I started a relationship with a coworker about 2 months ago. I'm a regular employee and he's the accountan analyst of the company. Recently I was called by the president and the director of operations for a management meeting. They informed me that since our relationship has become the subject of...

Resignation Letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have worked for my current job for over 2 years. Recently I received a new job that has better pay and is more in the field I graduated in. Any tips on how to write a resignation letter?

Name of song by Janet Jackson [ 1 Answers ]

I can't for the life of me figure out the name of thissong by Janet Jackson :( I know the main chours is: Nutty nutty nutty my love for you I can't believe my dreams come true andfalling for somebody who's heart is true and best of all is you love metoo Please help it's annoying not knowing a...

Resignation report [ 2 Answers ]

I recently resignated and am in the process of writing a resignation report, depicting resons for my resignation, don't know how to start it. Please help!!

View more questions Search