Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tdr38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 06:24 AM
    Legal change in circumstance for child support increase
    I wonder if anyone knows the answer to this question. I want to seek an increase in child support, but my support was incorporated into my divorce and nothing was added regarding obtaining an increase in the future. Does anyone know what is a legal change in circumstance that would allow for an increase in child support?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 22, 2009, 06:36 AM

That varies by state. But a change in income or family structure could justify a modification of support.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support increase [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is birthageok. My daughter is 20 yrs old at college. I have never missed the child support. But, for the past ten years, my ex didn't ask for the increase on the child support. Now my daughter is at College. I don't have money to pay for all her college expenses on top of the child...

Child support increase [ 2 Answers ]

I was told that I could file for a child support increase online. I was just wondering if anyone new if that was true and if it is, does anyone know where I would go to do that (as in what web site)?

Child Support increase [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Texas and my divorce and child support decree was final 1 year ago. I have three children and am currently getting the max child support that Texas allows. My two older children have been in competitive gymnastics and karate for at least the last five years. This summer, they have both...

I was divorces 11 years ago in the state of Texas and moved to the state of Louisiana. I have lived in the state of Louisiana since the divorce was finalized. I have two children. My question is. In the 11 years since my divorce, I have not gotten a single child support increase. Does anyone...

My ex husband have joint custody of our 2 children 50/50.

View more questions Search