Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shannonbug Posts: 76, Reputation: -2

Apr 21, 2009, 08:53 PM
    Am I pregnant
    Hey guys, okay well... a few weeks ago (bout 2) me and my boyfriend had sex and when he... pulled out... their was nothing I think he pulled out to late!. ever since then ihave been very tierd and very dizzy. My period still hasn't come and I am starting to have stomach pains I am so nervous! I don't know if I am or not but I am going to get a test when my boyfriend gets paid and if I am? My parents are going to kill me!! I can not get an abortion because, that is tAking away someone's life that is just not right in my eyes! Please someone help me!!
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 08:58 PM
    There is no such thing as "pulling out too late". Pulling out at anytime is not an effective birth control method. There is enough sperm released before ejaculation to cause pregnancy. If you are not using a condom, you have a very good chance of getting pregnant or getting an STD.

Take a home pregnancy test.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2009, 08:58 PM

You could possibly be pregnant yes. That is the risk you take. Pull out method is no method at all.

Apr 21, 2009, 09:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76 View Post
    You could possibly be pregnant yes. That is the risk you take. Pull out method is no method at all.
    OK I deffinitly will thank you
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 09:14 PM
    If you are pregnant, you will have some difficult decisions to make. Hopefully you have a loving and supportive family to turn to.

If you are not pregnant, please use this as a lesson. You must use birth control and take proper care of your body.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 10:26 PM

if your not able to find a birth control method that fits your lifestyle have your boyfriend wear a condom, safest form of protection out their, with the exception of abstinence. I got pregnant 3X with the pulling out method. It doesn't work.
    tracyhilton1201 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Apr 21, 2009, 10:29 PM

The "pull out" method does NOT work... I know for a fact... because I am a mother of 2 wonderful kids and their dad and I used that method...
    Besides that the more you stress about it the more you might concince yourself you are pregnant... stress also causes you to not have your period... so for now don't jump to conclusions or stress over it... wait till your boyfriend gets paid and make sure to take the test with your 1st morning urine... my doctor said that's the best time to take the test.. I don't know... good luck either way...
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2009, 04:19 AM

Withdrawl method is difficult for many to use... it works for some, but not for others, and therefore is not usually a very reliable method of birth control.

See what happens when your period is due... if you are already late, try a test. If you are pregnant, let your parents know right away... best to let them know from the start so you don't have that hanging over your head causing you more worry and you can then receive timely prenatal care. You will have some choices as to what you might want to do... since abortion is not something you are interested in, there is adoption or raising the baby yourself.

If you aren't pregnant, as the others have said, use this scare as a lesson to make sure you are protected at all times.

Apr 22, 2009, 09:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjwoodhull View Post
    If you are pregnant, you will have some difficult decisions to make. Hopefully you have a loving and supportive family to turn to.

If you are not pregnant, please use this as a lesson. You must use birth control and take proper care of your body.
    What if I don't have a loving family and I am on birth controle but my dad was late getting it by a week!

Apr 22, 2009, 09:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaLC View Post
    Withdrawl method is difficult for many to use...it works for some, but not for others, and therefore is not usually a very reliable method of birth control.

See what happens when your period is due....if you are already late, try a test. If you are pregnant, let your parents know right away....best to let them know from the start so you don't have that hanging over your head causing you more worry and you can then receive timely prenatal care. You will have some choices as to what you might want to do....since abortion is not something you are interested in, there is adoption or raising the baby yourself.

If you aren't pregnant, as the others have said, use this scare as a lesson to make sure you are protected at all times.
    Thank you for your help but... my only issue is if I do tell my parents they will kick me out of the house

Apr 22, 2009, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyhilton1201 View Post
    the "pull out" method does NOT work...I know for a fact...cuz I am a mother of 2 wonderful kids and their dad and I used that method...
    Besides that the more you stress about it the more you might concince yourself you are pregnant...stress also causes you to not have your period...so for now dont jump to conclusions or stress over it...wait till your bf gets paid and make sure to take the test with your 1st morning urine...my doctor said thats the best time to take the test..i dont know...good luck either way....
    Thank you for all your help I shall do that asap!
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 09:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shannonbug View Post
    what if i dont have a loving family and i am on birth controle but my dad was late getting it by a week!
    Are you saying that you are on the pill, but skipped taking it for a week? Is your period late yet?

I understand that you are scared, but if your Father is purchasing your birth controls pills, then doesn't he know that you are sexually active? I think that your parents will be more understanding than you think. Of course they will be upset at first, but they will be concerned about you and your health as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Getting pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I have heard that it is best for the man to be on top in order to get pregnant. Is this true... can I get pregnant if I am on top? Also, someone has told me that you must put a pillow under your butt to help the sperm to travel upwards. Is this really necessary?

View more questions Search