Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pacheco123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 06:39 PM
    Copeland 3 phase compressor
    How do you add oil to a compressor. What are the steps to follow.
    What equipment do you need to add oil to the compressor.
    Thanks.
    MarkwithaK Posts: 955, Reputation: 107

Apr 21, 2009, 06:44 PM

Depends on the type pf compressor. Hermetic? Semi-Hermetic? Scroll? Model#? Serial#?
    Why do you feel you need to add oil?
    cool world Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 09:37 PM
    Crns0500-tdf compressor catloge

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you usually connect three single phase loads to a three phase generator? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you usually connect three single phase loads to a three phase electric generator?:)

How to go from 200Amps/208V/3 phase to 600Amps/480V/3 phase [ 2 Answers ]

I am starting a business and have equipment that requires 600Amps/480V/3 phase, but the site I want to rent has only 200Amps/208V/3 phase. Is there anything I can do to get the required power on that site? Any equipment I can buy to achieve this goal? I understand it may be costly. Thank you.

Detail explanation of eletrical between 3 phase and single phase [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I do confuse between 3 phase and single phase,may I get some detail and comparison for each of them?

Single phase fully hermatic compressor [ 1 Answers ]

.On a typical three terminal single-phase fully hermetic compressor, between which two terminals is the start winding located?

How am I going to size my 3 phase X'mer with 1 phase load using current as reference [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Peping: I have 90 pieces of single phase loads with current of 2 Amperes. This will be loaded to a 3 phase transformer, Wye connected having a line to line voltage of 220 Volts. What will be the size of the transformer required for the mentioned loads? Many thanks, Peping

View more questions Search