Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jordan axon rls Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 05:23 PM
    Why are video games bad for you
    Why video games are bad for you
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Apr 21, 2009, 05:26 PM
    Video games are not bad for you as long as you don't overdo them. Make sure you don't take the games too seriously, make sure that school, work, family and your health come first, have other interests besides video games and take a rest every hour to walk around and stretch. Follow these rules and you shouldn't have any problems with video games.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Apr 21, 2009, 05:53 PM

Maybe if you get really nervous while playing a game it might be bad for you. Sometimes when I'm playing a violent game my stomach gets a sick feeling. I think if you constantly play them and feel sick it might be bad for you, but not if you play them sometimes.
    Matt12994 Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Apr 28, 2009, 05:42 PM

It can make you bad eyes starring at the screen too much
    say cheese Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Apr 30, 2009, 09:16 PM

I have a bunch of games up in my old room and I come upstairs and play for a while. But if I play for too long I force myself to get off. If I do stay on too long I get dizzy and my eyes hurt.
    Dr Retclass Posts: 12, Reputation: 5

May 1, 2009, 03:54 AM

Video games can be bad or good. It all depends on how you play them. If you are playing during all your free time and not socializing with other people then video games can be bad, for you are not building constructive social bonds with others. On the other hand if you use video games as a way to relieve stress, or as a time to relax they can be good. Video games are great for developing hand and eye coordination and if you are playing online they can be great social networking tools. Video games can be used to introduce people to the latest technologies. Video games can also be educational, I would suggest Oregon Trail, or Where in the World is Carmen San Diego. Those are excellent games.
    lojo 54321 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2009, 09:45 AM

video games are not bad for you, they are actually good. They improve hand-eye coordination. They can only be bad if you play on them 24/7 and don't have any breaks
    fingal99 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2010, 07:25 AM
    They are bad because they are anti social

Apr 18, 2010, 07:25 AM

Apr 18, 2010, 07:26 AM
    :):):):)
    Quote Originally Posted by fingal99 View Post
    armandoblanco0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2010, 08:11 PM
    video games are bad for you because I use to play soccer a lot,and I was really good at it,know I can't play soccer no more and I suck at it... thax to video games made me stay home every day.Kow I'm trying to move on... to not play video games a lot
    armandoblanco0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2010, 08:15 PM
    U don't need video games in your life... look games like mwf2 are fun to play, but you are not getting nothing from it in your life... I know its hard to give up... I been there lots of times.just try

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend doesn't like video games. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, I would start by saying that yes I am an avid video gamer. I enjoy playing a number of games be it a first person shooter or maybe a role playing game. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those people that sit in front of a computer/console all day and play. I just enjoy a few hours to do my...

Buying Video Games [ 9 Answers ]

Hello my name is ea trax I was wondering does anybody know how to buy old game consoles like nintendo 64 or super nintendo and were to buy the games from? Please help me :confused: if you could I would apperciate it :)

Video Games and myspace [ 9 Answers ]

I have three sons. My question is regarding my oldest son. I want to be a better mother but I don't know how. He is a senior and has half days. His father tells me he should be working or taking up a few extra high school electives so he will have a full schedule. I say "why." He is a senior and...

How do I know how much my video games are worth [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know how much my gmaes are worth for my xbox and PC

Too many video games? [ 5 Answers ]

My aunt lets my cousins who are 5 and10 stay up to 10:00 at might playing video games. They have: 1 nintendo ds 1 gamecube 1 playstation2 2 tv's 2 dvd players 1 computer And 1 Game Boy

View more questions Search