Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haiji Posts: 104, Reputation: 2

Apr 21, 2009, 11:24 AM
    Monobenzone Cream 20%
    Hi,can someone help me I want to use monobenzone cream for depigmentation of the skin.I'am not shame at all I used everything under the sun.I want something permanent.I do have some small vitiligo patches on me natural.My skin complexion is like a meduim brown,I want to be some what lighter or depig.Can some one here tell which place is the best of getting the monobenzone cream.Thanks!:confused:
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 08:18 AM

Right now the only thing that comes up on Google is fairandglow.. or mono.net
    Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I getting such good results from my monobenzone cream? [ 1 Answers ]

I have purchased on a prescription basis some 20% and 30% monobenzone but the results and consistency of the products were slightly sketchy. I contacted a pharmacy in portland Oregon called flanders pharmacy and wow! What a difference.:) Have other patients received these same results?

Monobenzone cream [ 4 Answers ]

:) Hi! Does anyone know where to safe buy 30% mono cream? I've found some website who offer it but I wasn't sure it's reliable, so if any of you know and have bought from them tell me:)

Monobenzone cream/powder [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I live in the UK, does anyone know where I can get this powder from? It seems to be almost impossible to find Any information would be great. Thanks, Jojo

View more questions Search