Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    launae123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 10:54 AM
    Can anyone figure out
    Air rising through the atmosphere expands as the pressure acting on it lowers and, in turn, its temperature does it increase or decrease?
    alexweather19 Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Sep 25, 2009, 07:36 PM

Air rising in the atmosphere expands and cools. All of this happens in a process called adiabatic cooling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fashion figure n normal figure [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between a fashion figure and a normal figure.

How do I figure this out [ 6 Answers ]

Hi guys Some of you must have read my post thanks for replying. As you know I'm still torn up about the loss of my baby and my x fiancé. But something very stranged happened yesterday. My x boyfriend before the one I had now... whom I haven't seen in the last 4years - he's mother pitched at...

Figure this out [ 1 Answers ]

On a recent blood tesr an individual had a hemaocrit reading of 42.6 and the 95% limits for the hematocrit reading are 36.0 and 50.0 a.)What is the mean hematocrit level if those are the limits? b.) Should the individual be concerned about the reading found?

I can't figure out what to try next [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Smith (cast iron boilers) oil furnace. Several of the parts are labeled Honeywell. I hadn't used it this year yet because of finances, then once I was able to get oil delivered I had to wait as there was water in cellar. Finally the oil supplier came and said the boiler and chimney base...

View more questions Search