Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pitapuss52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 08:56 AM
    First crime solved by using ballistics
    Please give me the date and case of the first crime solved through the use of ballistics?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 21, 2009, 09:03 AM

Hi pitapuss, I don't think the answer to your question is possible, within reason, without researching library sources. This could go back l00 years or so. Anyway, I feel this is a homework question which is explained our forum basics.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Natural crime and Legal crime [ 2 Answers ]

I need to compare and contrast the concepts or natural crimes and legal crimes. Then list the major crimes used by the FBI in its crime index. Decide which crimes are mala in se or mala prohitita

Need definition of natural crime and legal crime [ 1 Answers ]

Am doing a college paper on Natural Crime and Legal Crime and am searching for simple definitions or other research on these two types of crime and what falls under each. Thanks:)

Ballistics and shotguns [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to obtain reliable identification evidence from the shotgun wadding? For example, are markings found on an expelled wadding reliable for identifying the weapon used to fire the cartridge? Thanks

Gun ballistics [ 1 Answers ]

How does gun ballistics report work?

Natural Crime and Legal crime [ 2 Answers ]

What is the contrast between these two? What may be considered wrong in its self or wrong because its prohibited by law

View more questions Search