Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BBenjaminluvr Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 09:57 PM

Don't worry too much about what you look like now. If the girls don't find you attractive yet, then so what. Instead of playing games on the computer, try going for walks, or riding your bike. Also try picking up an instrument.. if you haven't already. I know drums and guitars tend to be chick magnets. Tho personally I think dummers are better xD! To be honest... I can't stand hunky guys! Most of the time they are self centered jerks. Oh and to the people that won't hang around you, they don't know a good thing even if it hits them in the face with neon lights. Look for other friends to hang around.
    Melhoneybee Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 12:56 PM

You know what, being mature isn't so bad you know. I fall weak at the knees for boys who are mature. I'm 13 and have lots of 14 year old friends who are girls. Some of them are not into sex and hunk. There are lots of people interested in charismatic, intellecutual boys who are ready to open their hearts to them. We like good listeners. Try and make small talk with other girls. I'm not that keen on passive conversationalists so someone to speak to and make light conversation to is always nice.
    I know it sounds really strange but you should try joing a drama group. Drama is a fantastic way to make new friends, who share the same passions than you. In drama hunkyness or "cool" doesn't matter. You have a laugh with everyone. I found love through drama, it's fab! I totally recommend it. And it gives you so much self confidence.
    Did I mention the ability to make people laugh is good. The fact that you claim yourself to be mature shows that you understand that true beauty lies within. Those that are just passing you by and not speaking to you don't have real eyes and are not as mature as you because they don't see the real you, the true loving person which I'm sure lies deep within.
    So keep who you are, make light conversation, develop an ability to make people laugh and get involved with a group self boosting confidence pastime, such as music and drama. Take it up, believe me it's fun, even if you are only working backstage you get to meet lots of new people who WILL appreciate you for who you are.
    And by the way, to me you sound like a lovely person :D
    k1kxo19 Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2009, 05:40 PM
    OKAY don't try to change yourself to get girls I'm 14and I fell in "love" with a guy that I wasn't even attracted to at first. You need to act really sweet. You don't have to be boring girls LOVE a sense of humor. Do really nice and things for a girl you like. Also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never ever act differently around her just because your guy friends are there. So to sum up- be nice. Be funny. Ask her questions about herself (girls love to talk about themselves). Tell her she is beautiful, NOT HOT, but beautiful. Don't be afraid to put yourself out there. Help her out if she needs it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

I just want to talk to some guys [ 13 Answers ]

Hey my name is michelle I'm 14 and I go to an all girl's school so I don't have a whole lot of experience with guys although I get attention when I go out I give my number(if they ask for it) but they rarely call so I just want to talk to some guys on here that DON'T have girlfriends so I can have...

Do guys tend to lose interest in girls more quickly if the girls are easily dated? [ 11 Answers ]

It seems like most of the guys that I have dated lost interest in me if we started dating fairly quickly and easily. It seemed to happen even more quickly once we were in a relationship and I asked if we could go out to certain events or see certain things. Then most of the guys that have asked...

Hi guys just want to ask something [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone knows the title and artist of this song? It goes like this Baby you don't have to cry So let me dry the tears from your eyes... ... Whatever you want I'll do it for you Baby whatever just tell me Whatever you need I'll give it to you...

Calling all guys! I want to know if he likes me and how do I tell him! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I was just wondering how to tell a guy that I like him... but one problem... there were a bunch of rumors going around that I like him, and I just got rid of them (Trying to avoid the subject that they were TRUE) and he's one of my BEST friends. I don't think I could live without him. And I do...

View more questions Search