Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mona722 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 07:57 PM
    Starting my post-construction cleaning company
    I'm starting my post construction cleaning company. How much do I charge per sq ft. How much per window? When you have this kind of company do you also have to clean the landscaping as well? Is that included in your estimated? I have this great bid coming up it's a hotel it has 140 windows and its 60,929 sq ft. how much can I charge for this?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 20, 2009, 08:14 PM

I am going to be sort of blunt, how much have you worked in this business, I mean I would like to be a jocky but it would take me having to learn to ride a horse.

Have you worked for these type of companies before, have you talked to employees of these types of companies before.

From your prevoius expereince or that of perhaps a supervisor you have hired with experience how much time does it take.

Also are you bidding for the cheapest price, Or will you be trying to sell quality and dependablity of work.
    mona722 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 04:30 AM

I have work in cleaning service area for almost 4 years. I do have experience and I also have six workers with experience as well. I have never done this on my own so I don't know if the main part of the business which is how much to charge because I am going for quality and dependablity. The reason I was asking about the landscape was because some people are trying to confused me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New construction cleaning business [ 3 Answers ]

I am starting a new construction cleaning business and would like to know if anyone could give me the correct steps to giving a bid, what is included in the rough clean and the final clean.. :)

Final cleaning new construction [ 4 Answers ]

I am doing a job now and was called to do final clean, when we get there , supplies are still all over the place, I thought final clean was just that final clean, so we cleaned the best we could but am sure we will get called back to redo for no extra money.. this can't be right.. any advise on...

Starting Cleaning Company [ 5 Answers ]

Good Day All, Would like to know about following the correct procedure of starting cleaning services. Is it wise to rent or purchase equipments? How many staff should I hire... ect thanks. We will be specializing in office cleaning - house keeping ONLY.

New Construction Cleaning Company [ 2 Answers ]

I'm thinking about starting a cleaning company that does new construction and possibly even office cleaning. Is there a license that I need to obtain or any other restrictions that I should know about? If there is a license or certificate where do I obtain this or who do I need to talk to?

Starting a cleaning company [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to start a home cleaning service in uk as my a second and have friends who is willing to help, I drive but my friend doesn't would that be a problem? Also I would like to know what types of equipments I need (hoover , mop etc) and how many I will need to start with?also how many...

View more questions Search