Ask
    candy1456 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 05:36 PM
    11 years here in america is it possible to become legal and how l
    Is it
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 20, 2009, 07:18 PM

Are you here legally ? If no, you return to your country and apply for the proper visas to enter legally
    candy1456 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 08:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    are you here legally ? if no, you return to your country and apply for the proper visas to enter legally
    Actually this is for a friend of mine and no he's not legal here and if he goes back to his country I don't know if he can come back
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Apr 21, 2009, 05:19 PM

It depends... it's possible if he has immediate family member who is a US citizen, or he marries to US citizen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it legal to advocate the overthrow of the government in America? [ 11 Answers ]

My contention is that it is legal. Am I right or wrong?

Is there legal visitation rights for nonbiological or legal parents [ 5 Answers ]

I am from South Dakota and I had met a man that had full legal custody of his infant son. The biological mother very rare saw the child and was not involved in his life. I started dating this man when the child was 8 months old and we were engaged by the time he was 11 months old. The child's...

Last thirty years of Politics in America [ 31 Answers ]

"Against All Enemies,", Just finished reading the Book by Richard Clarke… Clarke helped shape U.S. policy on terrorism under President Reagan and the first President Bush. He was held over by President Clinton to be his terrorism czar, and then held over again by the current President Bush who...

5 years difference.but is it in the legal age limits? [ 11 Answers ]

Im 14 and my boyfriends 19 and he's turning 20 3 day before I turn 15. Is that illegal :confused: or is it only illegal if parents press charges. My mom and step-dad know about him, but my real dad and my step-mom don't know about him, but my mom doesn't care.

2 years MIA file for legal physical custody? [ 3 Answers ]

I just found out that it is possible for my daughters father to file for legal physical custody of my daughter who he has not seen in 2 and a half years and he is not on her birth certificate (as of yet-his choice)... he was emotionally abusive to me and has never respected her... even terrorized...

View more questions Search