Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Terese08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 03:01 PM
    Suspicious Behavior
    Ok so I have this friend that lives on base in Cheyenne, WY. Every time she is alone mysterious things happen. She hears someone walking upstairs, she has two dogs and one mysterically keeps having his collar taken off him then one morning she found him out of his cage with his collar off and somehow locked the other dog back into their kennel. She has her brother and wife go upstairs where she kept hearing all the walking and creeking and both said that when they went up there by themselves they felt a presence behind them and when they turned around no one was there? What should I do? Could this be a ghost or spirit? Again this only happens when she is alone
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Apr 20, 2009, 03:05 PM

Well it could be I suggest she finds someone to take care of it a priest or something to bless the house and help the spirit move on
    Terese08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 03:14 PM
    Does this sound like a spirit? Can spirits really take dogs out of a kennel and take their collar off
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Apr 23, 2009, 10:40 AM

It could be a spirit. However, spirits don't usually move things around, as they aren't powerful enough to affect physical things. But, every one and a while there is a spirit that comes along that is powerful enough to affect physical objects and can move things. So it is possible. As for getting rid of it, a priest would do no good. Get in contact with someone who not only practices magic, but also has dealt with spirits before to get it out.
    Marcus2552 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 04:45 PM

Also, suggest to your friend to maybe set up a hidden video camera facing the dog kennel. The key for it being hidden is to try and rule out any human interference.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suspicious of my boyfriend [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have been togther with my boyfriend for a little over a year now, and he claims that he has never cheated, but has these sperts where he likes to go out and party with his friends which I understand but he tells me he is on his way home never comes, try to call him but no answer. Then he...

Suspicious behavior - Wife feels trapped and wants out? [ 5 Answers ]

She's my 2nd wife. We've been married for 3 years now. She has an older son, I have a girl and 2 boys from previous marriage and we have 1 little boy in common from our new marriage. She's very attractive and very flirtatious, has always been, and its one thing that burns me up. I almost dumped her...

Suspicious vet care [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, this is my first time posting to this particular forum. I don't know if there are any veterinarians out there, but I have a couple of questions that are really bothering me. In November of 2005, my 12 year old Collie / Shepherd mix suddenly appeared very bloated, and felt hard. I took him...

View more questions Search