Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inertia Posts: 308, Reputation: 60

Apr 20, 2009, 02:37 PM
    Remembering and feeling grateful
    Hey guys, I was just listening to some music I wrote 9 months ago (at time of break up). Wow, I was hurting. I don't even recognize myself but there I was in pain and at the peak of my heartbreak. I just wanted to thank everyone here for everything they do. Also, stick with NC new people. It takes time but it does go away. In order to heal properly, you have to remove that person from your life. I wouldn't want to spend a second longer in that emotional hurricane (9 months ago) given the choice.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2009, 04:41 PM

Glad you've come out the other side unscathed :)
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2009, 08:19 PM

I love to hear the success stories. Congratulations.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 12:35 AM

Awesome bro!! I hope I come out of it that way as well =P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What, at least, 3 things are you grateful for? [ 8 Answers ]

Thanksgiving day is coming soon in the USA So... Here are some of mine….. 1. I’m grateful for a God that loves us so much that He gives us the opportunity to join Him in Hid kingdom of heaven in a life after this mortal one. 2. I’m grateful for all the blessings and graces He has given to my...

English to sanskrit translation for 'be grateful' [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm hoping someone can translate the phrase 'be grateful' Into sanskrit for me. I understand it may not be possible to Be word specific, and if that is the case could you please Give the words that would convey the same sentiment? It is for my dear friend's memorial service, it was...

Song Grateful [ 1 Answers ]

Who is the artisit that sings the church song grateful

Exam questions, check my answers.I will be really grateful. [ 2 Answers ]

This is my last exam and I need help,somebody help... January 15,000 cars;February 12,000 cars;March 16,000 cars.Each car requires four wheels, and requires 30 minutes of labor time at a rate of $12 per hour. January’s beginning balance of wheels is 6,000. If the company tries to maintain 10%...

View more questions Search