Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ron1281 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 10:15 AM
    Ie8 is not opening a new window
    Hi,
    Am using vista home basic,
    Have installed ie8 recently , now the problem am facing is with the new browser.
    When am opening Yahoo mail in one window, and trying to open another window to check my other Yahoo mail a/c , the browser is automatically opening the previous mail box which is already opened in a separate window.

Do I need to make some definite settings?
    Do I need to reinstall ie7 ? How?

Thanks
    Ron
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

May 2, 2009, 07:58 AM
    Hi Ron,

Check out the following for information:

Make Folders Open in New Windows - PC World

Tabbed browsing in Internet Explorer 8: frequently asked questions - Windows Vista Help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Opening a PDF in new window [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a PDF file. On clicking of that PDf a dialog box opens with three buttons namely Open ,Save and Cancel. On clicking of open Button it opens the PDF in a new window. That is it opens the PDF in Acrbat reader inside Internet Explorer. But I want to open the PDF in Acrobat reader only...

Opening to a New Window [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I don't know if there's a way to do this, but I am trying to write an E-mail with a "link" on it. That link obviously leads to another webpage, and what I would like to happen is to manipulate that webpage's appearance; taking out the address bar, menu bar, tool bar, scrollbar, and...

Opening a new page in the same window [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a simple problem. The script given below works fine but the problem is that it doesn't open the pages "success.htm" and "failure.htm" depending upon the conditions. The problem is in the script lines given: Document.location.href = "success.htm" Document.location.href = "failure.htm"...

View more questions Search