Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2kool2 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2006, 03:06 AM
    Anarchism, chaos? Or improvement
    Anarchism; without government, order or law. Some people think total chaos, I say improvement. Sure it has its flaws but then again it has its benefits. The government wants u to believe law is necessary , but if people have freedom they would not abuse it because it would be all about survival. Is it wrong to have this feeling?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 17, 2006, 07:03 AM
    In that aspect of course if you had electric power the company could cut you off anytime they wanted and make you pay a reconnect fee, you tell them you have made your payemnts, they say, yes, but they don't care, there is no law to make them not keep charging you more andmore

You have a nice car, I like it, so I go shoot you and take it, that is OK, since there is no car.

So law aways comes out of chaos because soon people will ban together to protect thierself, in this banning together they will have rules of some level as to their relationship. These rules will be laws, if only in oral nature and loosely enforced.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2006, 09:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 2kool2
    ... if people have freedom they would not abuse it ...
    1. This presumes that anarchy=freedom.

2. Look at all the people who abuse the freedom we already have. Do you think "more freedom" means less abuse, crime, evil, etc.

I propose no way.
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Sep 17, 2006, 09:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 2kool2
    Anarchism; without government, order or law. some people think total chaos, i say improvement. sure it has its flaws but then again it has its benefits. the government wants u to belive law is necessary , but if people have freedom they would not abuse it because it would be all about survival. is it wrong to have this feeling?
    The problem is that each concept of survival and what constitutes justifiable survival behavior will be different and result in the strong overpowering the weak or weaker and depriving them of their human rights. It's called the law of the jungle and human history is full of it. Even in democracies such as that of the USA citizens tend to take the law into their own hands when they feel that the justice system is not doing things the right way. This has resulted in the establishment of vigilante style groups which systematically target harass other citizens which they feel deserve to be harassed. So if this happens despite the law, imagine if there were no law at all!

http://www.multistalkervictims.org/terstalk.htm
    marshbog7 Posts: 31, Reputation: -5

Oct 21, 2006, 07:10 AM
    The government is already anarchy and chaos. They are leading us into a world that knows nothing but war. How on earth do they expect to get peace from war. They let the very people that threaten us live amognst us without the right permits and they pay for them to live here as well. Now we have two escaped terrorist considered to be very dangerous running around england.

The government will fall and so will its people, unless we are prepared.
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Nov 6, 2006, 06:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ
    1. This presumes that anarchy=freedom.

2. Look at all the people who abuse the freedom we already have. Do you think "more freedom" means less abuse, crime, evil, etc. ?

I propose no way.
    I second that...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sales tax on capital improvement [ 5 Answers ]

First of all, I live in the state of NY. We have had contractors do work that would constitute as capital improvement (windows, boiler, plumbing not related to a repair). One of them charged me sales tax. I looked on the government's website and it stated that if you fill out the form you are not...

Chaos runes, and death [ 10 Answers ]

Hw do I get them cheap? Plus how do I raise my mage and range up really fast? I got killed in the wild and lost all my rune. Need serious runescape expertice

Home improvement and depreciation [ 3 Answers ]

In 2005, I made an improvement to my home (built a deck). I also rent out two rooms in my home. I depreciate the portion of the home rented. Am I required to depreciate the expenses for this home improvement? Or is depreciation on home improvement optional? Thank you

Removable Hard Disk Chaos [ 2 Answers ]

I have a removable hard disk (100GB) that I have been using for about a year now. It was 96% full last night but today I opened it and it wouldn't open. I have been sitting here for like an hour and it won't start, though my PC recognises it. Through some investigating I found that my disk is now...

View more questions Search