Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mdshuvo Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2009, 10:01 AM
    How to make a Business Profile ?
    I have a website for doing business. And for this purpose I need to make a Business Profile for my website. But I do not know how can I make it ? Can anyone tell me or provide me sample of a business profile ?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2009, 10:04 AM

Who is asking for the "Business Profile".

Generally speaking, a "business profile" is a sentence describing your business.
    mdshuvo Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2009, 10:31 AM
    Ya I know That........................

But I want to know about the formal rules for describing about my business.........
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2009, 11:17 AM

There ARE no "formal rules" for what you ask. It all depends on who's asking. You "tweak" your "business profile" to suit whomever you're submitting it to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Business Profile [ 6 Answers ]

Hello my problem is I don't know how to write a business profile. My business is to sell computer, making company software's such as POS, Accounting, Payroll etc... and Network design. I started my business last month January 2009. Any one here can help me? Thanks

How to write business profile can I get a format of business profile [ 6 Answers ]

How to write business profile can I get the format of business profile?

Ebay as a business? Can you make money doing it? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone out there use Ebay to make a living? I'm curious to hear if it's complicated to learn, how long does it take to start making profit. The reason why I'm asking is that I've always loved flea market, estates sales, etc. and I want to turn my passion into making money. So I'm...

How does an Internet business make money? [ 14 Answers ]

I wonder how these free subscription websites like Yahoo and Facebook make money besides ads. I mean Facebook make hell of revenue. I doubt that its source of income are just the ads. Any idea :confused: CB

View more questions Search