Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    backspacehomeg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 04:14 AM
    90s kids alien program
    Hi,
    I am looking for a kids program aired in the 90s about a girl who keeps an alien in her backpack. It is a real life one. The alien I think is invisible to everyone else but her.

Thanks
    lauren675 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 12:04 AM

I asked about the same one!
    It's annoying me too, I remember the backpack now.
    But I also remember she lived in like a glass house with her dad.

Maybe I'm thinking of something else though.
    It's bugging me so much!
    clairebear90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 06:13 PM
    Im pretty sure its called "more than words"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a kids alien movie from the 80's [ 6 Answers ]

HELP! It's driving me crazy!! I must have watched this movie sometime in the 80's or maybe early 90's. It's about a boy maybe 10 years old, he lives near a quary of some sort. I guess people started to act all strange and stuff and they all had marks on their necks. (They were all infected...

Name of an 80s kids program with a purple mouse? [ 3 Answers ]

There is a kid's show (not animated) that featured a big purple mouse (there was a side kick, but not sure what animal—but almost swear that it's blue in color) and includes kids interacting outside in a park somewhere. They also sing this song: Skinamarinky dinky dink, Skinamarinky doo: I love...

Kids TV program from the 90's [ 1 Answers ]

This program was on CITV (I think) it was about a man that morphed (like a power ranger) into a fly suit, he had a talking car (green I think) and a blue and yellow talking motorbike and a pet ferbie and his sister was chinese Can anyone help its been buging me for years Thanks Send...

Late 80s early 90s kids televison program [ 4 Answers ]

What was the name of the show in the late 80s early 90s that had a bunch of kids doing skits and news shows? And I know it sounds weird but they had a game show that had multi colored popcorn like red blue, and so forth. I can't really remember much else. This has been bugging me most of my life...

Kids time travel program? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show on maybe 10 years ago, about two sort of goofy puppet like characters who kept travelling around in time. They were sort of like Kroft characters, but I don't know if they really were Kroft. A girl, I think called Charlie, was in touch with them all the time, via some sort of...

View more questions Search