Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2 fast Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 19, 2009, 03:41 PM
    Eye sight
    I need 2 know ' I like 2 box and I planned on sighing up for a boxing gym' but I have a problem' I have a lazy left eye 'i have great vision on my right eye' would I be able 2 box' or is there a rule that says I can't box in the sport of boxing with a lazy eye
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 19, 2009, 04:00 PM

A "lazy eye" does not mean there is anything wrong with the vision, the common term refers to a droppy eye lid, in fact that eye can even be your better eye or both can be 20 /20.

If you have eye sight issues, that needs to be addressed.

The issue with boxing is you will have to be able to see well enough, the gym should have standards they recommend.
    2 fast Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 19, 2009, 04:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    a "lazy eye" does not mean there is anything wrong with the vision, the commom term refers to a droppy eye lid, in fact that eye can even be your better eye or both can be 20 /20.

If you have eye sight issues, that needs to be addressed.

The issue with boxing is you will have to be able to see well enough, the gym should have standards they recommend.
    But my lazy eye is my bad eye 'it,s like 20 35 'my right eye is 20 20 will they let me box as a professional

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you believe in love at first sight? [ 28 Answers ]

I'm just wondering how many people other than me believes in love at first sight SO HOW MANY OF YOU LOT BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT???? If you do why do you believe in it?? If not why don't you?

Love at first Sight [ 4 Answers ]

What should I do? I started liking this guy way before I even know him. It was during the orientation week of college. After the day was over, I took the train back home, the train was all packed so I had to stand, while standing I caught a glimpse of the guy and something about him that made me...

Is my eye sight bad? [ 1 Answers ]

Iam 19 year old and I have about 600 degree on both eyes , maybe my left eye is a bit higher by 5 or 10 degree. Also I go on my computer almost everyday so my eye degree will increase faster so I want to know when does my eye sight degree stops increasing. And is getting laser to decrease the eye...

What a sight! [ 3 Answers ]

I just wondered if everyone else new what they could find on this site. I was looking under FAQs and wow. It's almost scarey, you can see where everyone is on the forum. There is also a map although I'm not sure it is accurate, as there is no dot anywhere near where I am. Go figure. Anyway, I...

Love at first sight [ 3 Answers ]

Tell me about the first time you laid eyes on your pet/pets.

View more questions Search