Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babyteeq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 01:16 PM
    Hi guys just want to ask something
    Anyone knows the title and artist of this song?
    It goes like this

Baby you don't have to cry
    So let me dry the tears from your eyes...
    Whatever you want I'll do it for you
    Baby whatever just tell me
    Whatever you need
    I'll give it to you...

TNX! ;)
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2009, 01:25 PM

Maybe :

New Edition, How Do You Like Your Love Served

Sarah
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 20, 2009, 05:26 PM
    Not an exact match, but try Aerosmith's "I don't want to miss a thing"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

I just want to talk to some guys [ 13 Answers ]

Hey my name is michelle I'm 14 and I go to an all girl's school so I don't have a whole lot of experience with guys although I get attention when I go out I give my number(if they ask for it) but they rarely call so I just want to talk to some guys on here that DON'T have girlfriends so I can have...

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

I want to use it but I don't want to it. I'm just so torn. [ 32 Answers ]

Im just so tired of buying skin lightening products that I have to keep using over and over! I just want to use something that will give me gorgeous light skin so for mono users I have questions and please answer! 1- Is it true that mono will only turn you white and no other color? According...

Calling all guys! I want to know if he likes me and how do I tell him! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I was just wondering how to tell a guy that I like him... but one problem... there were a bunch of rumors going around that I like him, and I just got rid of them (Trying to avoid the subject that they were TRUE) and he's one of my BEST friends. I don't think I could live without him. And I do...

View more questions Search