Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 18, 2009, 07:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrebel7 View Post
    Stringer and Unky! So good to see you and read your words. Miss you both.
    Hey Rebbie! You come on line and I have to leave... bummer! I have a doctor's appointment, general physical, nothing serious.

Talk with you later hon. :):)
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2009, 07:27 AM

I missed you too! :) Great thanks for being there for Starby. You did a great job during those days :)
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2009, 07:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Hey Rebbie! You come on line and I have to leave...bummer! I have a doctor's appointment, general physical, nothing serious.

Talk with you later hon. :):)
    Aww... see you later Sheriff! :)
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2009, 09:23 AM

Rebbie.. I don't know you but thanks for the news. Starby will be missed so much... but she will always have a place in our hearts... *hugs to everyone.* thanks for all the updates.. at least now she will feel no pain and she's in a good place
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Aug 19, 2009, 04:36 PM

I haven't been online in a few days. I couldn't finish reading the last half of Alty's post. I just closed it off right then and cried for a long time. I haven't had the heart to get back on AMHD since then.

It just doesn't seem like that long since Starby was here, laughing and joking, maybe even pissing a few people off. (Hey, they probably deserved it) She was such an amazing person with such life. She was one of the few people I could talk to about anything. I don't think AMHD will ever quite be the same again without her.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 19, 2009, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxkit View Post
    I haven't been online in a few days. I coudln't finish reading the last half of Alty's post. I just closed it off right then and cried for a long time. I haven't had the heart to get back on AMHD since then.

It just doesn't seem like that long since Starby was here, laughing and joking, maybe even pissing a few people off. (Hey, they probably deserved it) She was such an amazing person with such life. She was one of the few people I could talk to about anything. I don't think AMHD will ever quite be the same again without her.
    Crying is good, releases the pain, then it's time to find comfort in the time we had, the times we shared with her, they were all precious.

So smile, think about the good times, know that she's finally at peace.

Smile, because she'd want you to.

Hugs Silver, she will be missed, but we have the power to keep her memory alive. We will never forget. Never.
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 05:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by binx44 View Post
    Rebbie.. i dont know you but thanks for the news. starby will be missed so much... but she will always have a place in our hearts... *hugs to everyone.* thanks for all the updates.. at least now she will feel no pain and shes in a good place
    I am glad you and I have met now! Starby will be missed so much as you say! She blessed my life in so many ways and now, she is continuing to do so by bringing new friends into my life. We are all richer for having known Jo.
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 05:07 PM

Stringer and Unky, catch you two later! Love to you both.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 19, 2009, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrebel7 View Post
    Stringer and Unky, catch you two later! Love to you both.
    Yes, later. :)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2009, 06:27 PM
    Love you all.

Starby will be missed, but we need to think of the happy and fun times. Especially the ducky moments (;

She has lots of friends here that think the world of her. She knew that.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 19, 2009, 06:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76 View Post
    Love you all.

Starby will be missed, but we need to think of the happy and fun times. Especially the ducky moments (;

She has lots of friends here that think the world of her. She knew that.
    Joe, love you so much.

I do remember the fun times, they keep me going. I look at her picture, I still can't believe it. It seems to have happened so quickly.

She's watching us, this I know, I feel it. We have to keep her memory alive, and we will. She's never be forgotten, only missed.

It's times like this that you realize how very short our time here is. We have only so many days, so many moments, each of them should be special.

I know each moment I spend with all of you means the world to me.

Love and hugs dear. You are a good friend. I don't know what I would do without the lot of you.

Continued on this thread: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/bereav...en-387412.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My poor sick bby [ 4 Answers ]

My 18 month old has a bad runny nose its green and yellow snot mostly she has a slight cough but not bad by anymeans but she is running tempatures of 101 - 103 I have been giving her tylonol witch brings the fevor down is this just a cold or should I be rushing her to a doctor? Somebody help me?

Starby & Alty's Castle of Doom. [ 1500 Answers ]

Come in my sweet, and join us! Your hosts will be Starby and Alty. We have everything your little heart desires in our Castle! Come into our web, said the spider to the fly. Mwaaahahahaha! YouTube - Be Our Guest - Beauty and the Beast

Poor mummy cat [ 1 Answers ]

Our cats kittens are six weeks old and are , as I expected, very feisty, playfull little cats. My problem is that mummy cat seems to behaving oddly, she is always miowing and keeps sitting at my feet looking as though she wants something. Even when I feed her she's not very happy. She seems...

My poor dog [ 2 Answers ]

My pet pug dog has a large belly not fat lage ,but it looks inflated he also gags very loudlyhes 9 years old he is not nudered eats and drinks easly we think it's a kiddney failure but he isn't able to take a b.m. what should I do and what's his sickness

My Poor Kitty [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed today that my kitten's left eye is swollen and watery. I have looked at it and I can't see anything in it. I havwe washed it with a warm wash rag, but it hasn't done any good. What else can I try before I have to resort to taking her to the vet? ~Summer

View more questions Search