Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    searand Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 11:33 AM
    Sample Response Letter for a Foreclosure Complaint?
    Hello Everyone...

Does anyone have a sample letter to respond to a lenders foreclosure complaint?

Thanks,
    searand
    nelsonham Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2009, 06:37 AM

Does anyone have a sample letter to respond to a lenders foreclosure complaint

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a Sample response letter to the court for a debt summons [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone have any sample letters that I could use to respond to a debt summons from the county court? I have a law firm that is filing a judgement against me for a debt Which I am trying to pay off through a Consumer Debt Law Firm. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Sample of Legal Response to Complaint to Foreclose [ 1 Answers ]

We received a Summons from the Florida court, that a complaint of notice to foreclose on our primary residence has been filed by our mortgage holder. The notice advised that we should answer within 20 calendar days. Can you give us a sample written response, as a guide line of what should be...

Written response to complaint summons [ 2 Answers ]

I received a mortgage foreclosure complaint from the seminole county circuit court in Florida and before responding to the complaint are there any suggestions on how to word the complaint that would be more appropriate... this is my first experience

Need a SAMPLE written response to the courts. [ 1 Answers ]

We received a Summons from the courts in Florida, us of the property that we are currently leasing is in Foreclosure. The notice advised that we should answer within 20 calendar days. However, we have never answered one of these before. Can you give us a sample written response, as a guide line of...

View more questions Search