Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sabahanif Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 04:11 AM
    Windows installation
    Hello!
    Please guide me. How to install windows in right way? Tell me about proper way of formatting drives in windows and about patition also
    sabahanif Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 04:14 AM

My internet browser don't open whenever I open that. It only opens once after I reinstalled that.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2009, 04:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sabahanif View Post
    Hello!
    please guide me. How to install windows in right way? Tell me about proper way of formatting drives in windows and about patition also
    The installation routine takes care of all that. Just make sure your system is set to boot from CD, put your Windows CD in the drive and restart. Follow the prompts for a new fresh installation of Windows.
    Helljack6 Posts: 107, Reputation: 8

Apr 21, 2009, 07:11 AM

See here for the complete walk through of starting fresh - Starting out Fresh - Helljack6.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows XP Pro Unattended Installation [ 1 Answers ]

Creating a basic unattended is easy. I need to add two things to my unattended though. 1) How do I automatically create user accounts using unattended installations? 2) How do I automatically partition my hard drive using unattended installation? -Primary 7GB -Extended --Logical, rest...

How to undo Windows XP installation [ 5 Answers ]

I accidentally installed Windows XP Professional on my Panasonic Toughbook laptop. I thought the CD was for another program I needed to install. My account on the laptop as an administrator disappeared and a new account was made. I did a system restore to go back to my old account but it did not...

Windows xp professional installation [ 1 Answers ]

I am unable to install windows xp professional on my PC although I have p4 2.4 cpu. I had used formatting and from dos prompt also but it fails on first screen

Windows xp installation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, When upgrading from me to xp do I need to backup my files or are they automatically transferred. Thanks kedarh

View more questions Search