Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sridharhyd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 03:21 AM
    To uninstall one operating system from dual OS
    Hi,

I had installed windows NT 2003 in the same drive (C:) in which an earlier version of windows NT 2003 is installed. How do I remove the newly installed OS and leave the original one intact.
    phlid0r Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2010, 08:39 PM
    You just need to remove the partition that NT is installed on. By creating the partition in the first place you have logically split 1 hard drive into 2, so you can alter them independently. There are a host of partition management apps out there, Google away...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uninstall operating system [ 3 Answers ]

How do I uninstall Windows XP? I have a F DISC.

Operating system [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between winows 98 and windows XP?

Dual operating systems-dell [ 5 Answers ]

I have a new dell inspiron 2200 laptop and I also have a 160 gb external hd... I have been reading a lot on dual operationg systems and I was wondering if there was a way to keep win xp on my laptops hard drive and put 98se on my external hard drive and have the choice between the 2 on start up......

Uninstall 2nd operating system [ 3 Answers ]

Because my old scanner would not work under XP,I installed ME on the same drive as XP so as to use it. I now have a new scanner and wish to uninstall ME safely.It does not appear on the add/remove facility in Control Panel. Can it be done and how?

View more questions Search