Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2009, 06:53 AM

Hey noney and XOXO! It's been quite some time yes, and even more time since you two were both online! :p
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Aug 5, 2009, 10:22 AM

Hi unky! :) what's up?
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2009, 10:32 AM

Tomorrow I have AMC, Australian Mathematical Competition I thing that means... and a rehearsal for my project in robots.

And you? Where have you been lately? :)

Aug 5, 2009, 10:39 AM

I'm at home. I have to help my dad make a list on excel... mindless boring work. I can't find a job anywhere!
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2009, 10:43 AM

Aww... perhaps you could start a thread somewhere to ask for advice and how to get one... I know nothing about it though. Best of luck to you! :)

Aug 5, 2009, 10:47 AM

Good luck to you to on your competition. :)
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2009, 10:49 AM

Thanks, I know though, it'll be impossible to get everything right. Even teachers have difficulty in solving them! :p

Aug 5, 2009, 10:57 AM

Lol. I hate math. I'm not that bad at it. I just hate math tests so I hate math. I took calculus this year in my last year of high school and I'm taking it in college too. It's going to suck
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2009, 11:03 AM

Everyone has his/her preferences. For me, I hate economics, and history, and sociology.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2009, 11:13 AM

(I know, I know... I got to go and take the FUN out of it with these long-a$$ posts! ) :D

I am an Aries.

Well, technically, my Sun is in Aries.

Someone said that the traits may be true for some people but definitely not all. That is because that one aspect of your horoscope is trying to lump the entire population into 12 groups. And I'm pretty sure we are a more diverse being that 1 out of 12 ;)

What changes things are the NUMEROUS other aspects and influences that we all had at the time of our birth. The location of every planet (what sign it was in, what "house" or section of the Solar System it was in, etc), the placement of each in relationship to each other, etc.

The Sun Sign is arguably the most dominant, which is why it is what we all base "what we are" from it. But almost equally important is your Moon Sign (where the moon was) and your Rising Sign (the sign that was on the horizon).

In my case, I am an Aries but I am more unlike a typical Aries and I am like one.

That's attributed in part to my Moon being in Cancer, which is also my Rising Sign. Two powerful components influencing the equally powerful Sun in Aries.

Pretty fascinating (well to me, at least... I tend to geek-out on stuff like that). If anyone wants to see what the heavens looked like at the exact time and place that you were born, this website does a good job at charting it out for you and its free!

Astrology and Horoscope Homepage - Astrodienst

Ohhh... it's also been said that a truly enlightened one will reflect nothing of his/her horoscope! That is because it is the life that you were born into... of sort of like the limitations that were put before you. But as we better ourselves for ourselves, we rise above such limitations and create our own destiny... maybe? :D

Aug 5, 2009, 11:13 AM

Uggh.. history... science is my thing
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2009, 11:20 AM

LOL, me too XOXO.

Drizzle, what if one day, you act completely non-Aries, voluntarily? That wouldn't be because of the astral's bodies :rolleyes:
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2009, 11:46 AM
    I've got to check my birth cert for exact time I was born and check out that sight! :cool: Thanks.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2009, 12:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    LOL, me too XOXO.

Drizzle, what if one day, you act completely non-Aries, voluntarily? That wouldn't be because of the astral's bodies :rolleyes:
    Ahhhh... but does "acting" reflect who one really is? ;)

And Dahlia, definitely do. The more exact the better. You will also want to know pretty specifically where you were born. For me, when I entered the city, it gave me options as to what part/side of that city to get as close to the latitude/longitude that it could.

Also, that site will give you some fairly generic descriptions of some pretty influential components (like the Sun in the 12th House, or Venus in Gemini, or whatever). Those can be pretty accurate, too.. but again, they are pretty generic and don't take anything else into consideration.

There are places you can go to where someone will do a full analysis of your natal wheel. Then, because of influences from other components, things have a much more specific meaning.
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2009, 02:42 AM

LOL! Okay, I'll not mention brainwashing ;)
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Aug 9, 2009, 07:03 PM
    Sun and Moon in Gemini... not that I place any stock in such things. :)
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 09:48 AM

LOL! Good one Ren! :p
    Maxie Girl Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 12:55 AM
    OMG..

I'm new to this site but am lurvinggggggggg it even more now that I have found this thread.. ;):)

I love astrology and finding out how each of us all tick.. lol

I'm a true Picean and yesssss... I have that sixth sense too.. ask anyone that knows me.. lol

Hi, to every sign in the zodiac.. :)

Luv Maxie.x
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2009, 12:57 AM

Finally another Piscean!
    Maxie Girl Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 01:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    Finally another Piscean!
    LOL.. Hiya hun, I'm sure we'll have plenty to chat about then, huh? :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bible & Astrology [ 18 Answers ]

Just before Jesus 2nd coming , there will be some-extraordinary planetery movements in the sky- Is bible acclame Astrology-

Astrology pairs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello to all of you. Id like those who are interessted to share info on their signs matched with their partners, and how we view them (works well/not, What is needed to make it work well) I'll start with myself. I am a gemini man who is dealing with a scorpio woman. I find that the match works...

Nadi Astrology [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have seen a type of astrology in india called "NADI ASTROLOGY" in india. Letme brief it. It is based on the belief that every thing in our life is pre determined by god. The ancient sages of indian soil wrote number of poems (beleived to have written around 2000 year back) , which contains...

A question on astrology. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have seen a type of astrology in india called "NADI ASTROLOGY" in india. Letme brief it. It is based on the belief that every thing in our life is pre determined by god. The ancient sages of indian soil wrote number of poems (beleived to have written around 2000 year back) , which contains...

Asrtonomy/astrology? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi pals Astronomy and astrology , are they both same?

View more questions Search