Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

Apr 18, 2009, 08:57 PM
    How can I enhance quality of digital photo?
    Here's what I'm trying to do, I have some photos of my child sent to my email from my girlfriend by her phone. I saved them in my documents on my computer. I tried zooming in on them, and when I do, the pictures get more distorted looking from the, I guess, pixels getting larger as well. I would like to know how I can somehow increase photo size and decrease pixel size, making the picture sharper and clearer. Is there a free download program in which I could use to do this? And if so, what would I need to do in order to do this properly? Thank you.
    hobbzilla Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Apr 18, 2009, 11:48 PM

Try IrfanView. IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 08:09 AM

You cannot

upsampling image - Bing

The least lame option is

S-spline

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which Digital Camera is better in terms of Lens Quality [ 5 Answers ]

Dear All, I am planning to purchase a digital camera for my personal use. Can U recommend me which Camera is better in terms of the Lens Quality. My budget is around 200 Us$. Immediate reply would be appreciated. Thanks, Rupesh

Date Missing on Digital Photo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have Sony digital camera DSCP93 . When I view the photo in the camera, the date and time appears on the photo's clicked. However when these photo's are downloaded on the PC the Date & Time are Missing. Please advice.

Date not appearing on Digital Photo ! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Sony Digital camera 5.1 MP (Cybershot DSC-P93) I accidentally switched off the "Date" option in the camera set-up. As a result, I cannot view the date on the photo's already clicked. Now Even after switching On the option "Date" in camera set-up, the Date does not appear on...

Digital Photo Resolution [ 2 Answers ]

How can I determine the resolution (DPI) of a photo file that already exists on my computer? I'm working on a project that requires high resolution (300DPI or better) for print work but I'm unsure of the DPI of .jpg and .tiff files that have been sent to me, or downloaded from the internet. ...

Digital photo recovery [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody ,I bought for a few time a digital camera so I took a lot of photos and put all of them on my Hard drive.and a few days ago I decide to fomat my Drive because my computer gone slowly so I backed up all my photos on a RW-CD, but after reinstalling Windows(WIN XP)I can get my photos back...

View more questions Search