Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

Apr 18, 2009, 08:43 PM
    I don't know what to eat
    I decided to join a gym and had a program generously designed for me(it was free!). Lately though, I haven't been working out. Leg day(along with other muscles) is just scary. After doing some googling, I understand that I shan't be having negative thoughts about working out.

Sometimes, I don't like half-assing things. So it annoyed me when I would work out and not fully understand how to eat right. I've also been lacking on sleep. I've been tired lately. I want to fix that. I want to work on my diet though. I liked having a routine to follow for working out. I feel I would greatly appreciate a plan for eating.

My problem is that I might know some stuff, but no clue how to put something in action that'll work for me. I would like you guys to help me out with a dieting plan that I could alternate whenever I feel like it. If that's too hard, I'm cool with eating the same things every day.

Here's an outline(I tend to get paranoid about hunger pangs):

For fat loss, HOW TO: Calculate Your Daily Calorie Needs says I could eat 2122 calories/day.

7:00 a.m.: Breakfast

8:30: A light snack

12 p.m. . : Lunch

3:20 p.m. : A light snack

5:30: Pre-workout meal

8-ish p.m.: Post-workout meal

10 p.m.: Evening snack

Thanks a bunch!
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 10:55 AM

Don't get too worked out about it. Eating right really means concentrating on fresh whole unprocessed foods and not obsessing about exact number of calories. Aim to have a quality protein, a healthy fat and a green vegetable in every meal.

I'd suggest something like:
    Breakfast: Mushroom omelette, with oatmeal.
    Snack: handful of raw almonds.
    Lunch: Tuna and huge green salad, olive oil and vinegar dressing.
    Snack: avocado.
    Pre-workoutL: cup of black cofffee (caffeine will give energy, won't fill your stomach)
    Post workout: scoop of whey and water.
    Dinner: steak or chicken and lots and lots of green veg. Small portion of boiled potato or brown rice.
    Supper: cottage cheese.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search